By Artgig Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Solve a variety of math problems by collecting numbers as you roll or drag your marble through a series of fun mazes for ages 9-12 and up.
- Children's Technology Review 2013 Editor's Choice Award for Excellence in Design
- Common Sense Media 2013 ON for Learning Award Winner
- Apple New and Noteworthy Selection
- Marble Math is one of the most fun, customizable, and effective math games available for older elementary school-age kids - Common Sense Media
- It requires both game skill to be able to roll the marble and math skill to understand and come up with the solution of where to roll it - Wired.com
- Marble Math is incorporating just what the Common Core Curriculum is asking for and doing a superb job of it! - Teachers with Apps
- I'm impressed with the variety of math facts tested in each level, but also by how much customization you can do for your child - Cool Mom Tech
- Featured Best Summer Travel App - The Washington Post
FUN MATH PRACTICE:
Based on the Common Core Curriculum, Marble Math is an engaging way for upper elementary students to practice mental math. Earn new marbles and collect bonuses while reinforcing key concepts in pursuit of a high score. But watch out math whizzes! You’ll need to be focused and nimble to avoid the obstacles in your path.
WRONG ANSWER? NO PROBLEM:
Marble Math gives you the option to Replay the question or Show the correct answer in a game simulation, before moving on to the next problem.
MULTIPLE USER ACCOUNTS:
Add as many custom profiles as you like. Individual game settings, including problem types by level, and scores are saved in each user profile. And the profile avatar creator is so much fun, it’s like its own game.
CUSTOMIZE FOR SPECIFIC CONCEPTS AND ABILITY:
Along with high scores and three separate difficulty levels to suit different ages and abilities, there are 16 unique marble styles to choose from. Parents and teachers can customize gameplay to concentrate on specific math concepts by selecting problem types for each player and level or just let the game roll with random problem generation for unlimited practice and play!
MARBLE MATH CONCEPTS INCLUDE:
• addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
• adding and sequencing fractions with different denominators
• sequencing roman numerals
• sequencing decimals
• adding and subtracting negative integers
• counting money (USD, AUD, CAD, EUR or GBP)
• comparing number values
• simplifying equations
MADE BY EDUCATIONAL GAME DESIGNERS
The game designers at Artgig Apps come from a background of educational software development and we put lots of TLC into every detail of each app we create to ensure a fun and engaging learning experience. We include kids, parents and teachers in our app development and testing to make sure our apps are exceptional tools that kids want to use again and again.
We welcome your comments, suggestions and feedback.
Also available Marble Math Junior for ages 5-8
Thanks for trying Marble Math!
For more Artgig Apps and demo videos: www.artgigapps.com
We at Artgig Apps are parents ourselves, and we hold your privacy and the privacy of your child in the highest regard.
We comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
- does not share your personal information amongst ourselves or with anyone else
- does not include ads or in-app purchases, and there are no links to social network sites (like Facebook or Twitter)
- uses analytics to collect anonymized user data for general information about how people use our apps.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
- Removed all external links
- Minor bug fixes
Also available: Marble Math Junior with math concepts for younger kids.
If you like Marble Math, please take a moment to leave a review: It really helps.
Fun game for the kids with really useful problem customization options
Love it! My son wishes you'd add new marbles for him to unlock.
My son loves to use this game. It is a great way to encourage math practice.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 15, 2013
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 65.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Artgig, LLC
- © 2013, Artgig, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.