By Iskandar, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The first step to reading is understanding the sounds letters make, or phonics. This app focuses on these sounds versus the letters themselves, teaching the fundamentals of reading. It was designed as clear concise exercises with minimal distractions but at the same time - fun. Built by two loving parents - our kids love it, yours will too.
* Pictures and phonics are read out with high quality voice effects.
* Over 150 different high quality pictures to boost your childs vocabulary and reading.
* Collect marbles in the first ever physics aware marble jar.
* Reward system simply involves marble collection.
* HD graphics for both iPhone and iPad.
* Future updates will include more words and exercises.
Where are the marbles?
I really like the concepts taught in this app, the the marble jar is always empty - even when it tells us we've earned some. If this bug is fixed, I will raise my review to a 5 star rating. If the title says "marbles," the marbles should work in the app.
This is a great app!
This app is so fun! My son is working hard to collect his marbles.
This is a really cute app, but the very first thing I noticed after buying it was that the word 'exercise' was misspelled. Not a good sign.
- Category: Education
- Released: Apr 05, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 124 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Iskandar, Inc
- © Iskandar Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.