The first step to reading is understanding the sounds letters make, or phonics. This app focuses on these sounds versus the letters themselves, teaching the fundamentals of reading. It was designed as clear concise exercises with minimal distractions but at the same time - fun. Built by two loving parents - our kids love it, yours will too.
* Pictures and phonics are read out with high quality voice effects.
* Over 150 different high quality pictures to boost your childs vocabulary and reading.
* Collect marbles in the first ever physics aware marble jar.
* Reward system simply involves marble collection.
* HD graphics for both iPhone and iPad.
* Future updates will include more words and exercises.
Ratings and Reviews
My son 5 year old son took to this learning game immediately. The pictures, clicks, and sounds are well thought out and make the game engaging and fun. Only complaint is that we cannot visually see the earned marbles. I would definitely get other learning apps like this if they became available.
Where are the marbles?
I really like the concepts taught in this app, the the marble jar is always empty - even when it tells us we've earned some. If this bug is fixed, I will raise my review to a 5 star rating. If the title says "marbles," the marbles should work in the app.
This is a great app!
This app is so fun! My son is working hard to collect his marbles.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.