By Crescent Flare
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Marblenauts roll into the App Store! A puzzle game like no other.
Guide your Marblenauts to their destination by using a variety of tools and objects. Break blocks, rotate gears, make crates and more to help them along the way. Can you help them to finally get home?
Marblenauts has been featured by Apple on "new and noteworthy", "what's hot" and "what we're playing"
"It’s a puzzle game unlike any I’ve ever played before, but feels totally familiar and classic." - iPadGames.org
"Marblenauts, which is a universal app, looks good on the iPhone, but the higher resolution graphics in the iPad version are absolutely stunning." - gamepro.com (4.5 / 5 stars)
"What’s so amazing about Marblenauts is that it successfully mixes, mashes, and twists the core concept around in every conceivable way." - iFanzine.com (5 / 5 stars)
- Supports iPhone, iPod and iPad in one universal build
- Over 80 levels to play in simple and complex game modes
- Use up to 5 different tools
- A comprehensive tutorial to get you started
- Collect more than 20 items
- Earn skip balloons to get past difficult levels and play them later
- Handmade pixel art, play on the iPad or a device with a retina display for high-definition goodness
- Replay complex mode levels for extra challenge and rewards
- Undo multiple moves, there is no penalty for making mistakes
- Save your progress with 2 savegames
- Average completion time is more than 10 hours
The game contains excellent sound effects and music tracks by Mike Weiser:
What's New in Version 1.3
A brand new update with the following features:
- Added fast app-switching
- Added new minigames
- Added some extra bonus levels
Not a bad game
I still think this should probably be a .99 game, but I have enjoyed it. Good graphics & challenging puzzles that will make you think outside the box. It is a little addictive if you're a must-conquer-the-puzzle-type
Great game of thinking, strategy, and timing. I could see where some would get frustrated with the harder levels, but I hate games I can conquer in a few hours. This one takes a while and then you can repeat all the levels to try to get all the stars they place afterwards. I found this to be one of my favorite apps of all time. Can't wait for creators to add more levels and challenges. Buy it, you won't be disappointed!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 13, 2010
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 17.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Johan Bos
- © 2010 Crescent Flare
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.