Trip through the Vaporwave and do the Exit – MΔRBLΘID is a 3D marble runner like no other!
Play the restless mind of an entrepreneur, captured in a magic marble, on its journey to the ultimate goal: The Exit!
• Casual Core – Enjoy this chilled as well as thrilling marble gaming experience. Explore and master the procedural levels filled with downhills, rhythmic jump sections, powerful speed pads, chilling rails, portals and more to discover.
• Tilt & Tap – This is true mobile gaming: Tilt to steer and tap to jump. The input design is simple, intuitive and precise. Play single handed in portrait mode.
• ＶＡＰＯＲＷＡＶＥ ＡＥＳＴＨＥＴＩＣＳ – Travel through six different worlds inspired by Greek busts, 90s tech companies, holograms and dolphins. Listen to the original interactive soundtrack composed by Donovan Hikaru & Eyeliner aka. Disasteradio. Headphones recommended!
• To the moon – Feel the thrill of an entrepreneur starting up. Accumulate one billion points to beat the game. Play save or go all in to grow your multiplier for an even bigger yield – Do you take the risk?
• Invest and grow – Collect emojis to upgrade your power-ups and unlock unique marbles with custom perks. 30 ranks with exciting missions will keep you busy for weeks.
• Play premium – Marbloid is a premium game with no ads, in app purchases or annoying push messages. Buy once and play forever. Marbloid is a Universal App: Play on your iPhone and iPad and sync your progress via iCloud.
• Improved difficulty balancing and progress
• Improved general performance, especially in wooden floor world
Ratings and Reviews
So aesthetics and beautiful
it's very pink and girly and I love all the beautiful bright aesthetics colors 😍absolutely satisfying!!!
The music and sound effects stand out but it’s still a fun game... best of all no constant nagging to log into Facebook!
Please add touch controls
I love the Vaporwave aesthetics of the game, but I wish you would be able to choose which map you go on from the ones you’ve unlocked. I also seriously wish you would make an option touch controls instead of motion controls, the motion controls are passable but the precise nature of the game causes me to fall off of the platforms time and time again. This is more of a nitpick, but I also wish the soundtrack was more melody based instead of being very ambient.
- Supyrb GbR
- 285.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Gaschka und Deml GbR
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.