Trip through the Vaporwave and do the Exit – MΔRBLΘID is a 3D marble runner like no other!
Play the restless mind of an entrepreneur, captured in a magic marble, on its journey to the ultimate goal: The Exit!
• Casual Core – Enjoy this chilled as well as thrilling marble gaming experience. Explore and master the procedural levels filled with downhills, rhythmic jump sections, powerful speed pads, chilling rails, portals and more to discover.
• Tilt & Tap – This is true mobile gaming: Tilt to steer and tap to jump. The input design is simple, intuitive and precise. Play single handed in portrait mode.
• ＶＡＰＯＲＷＡＶＥ ＡＥＳＴＨＥＴＩＣＳ – Travel through six different worlds inspired by Greek busts, 90s tech companies, holograms and dolphins. Listen to the original interactive soundtrack composed by Donovan Hikaru & Eyeliner aka. Disasteradio. Headphones recommended!
• To the moon – Feel the thrill of an entrepreneur starting up. Accumulate one billion points to beat the game. Play save or go all in to grow your multiplier for an even bigger yield – Do you take the risk?
• Invest and grow – Collect emojis to upgrade your power-ups and unlock unique marbles with custom perks. 30 ranks with exciting missions will keep you busy for weeks.
• Play premium – Marbloid is a premium game with no ads, in app purchases or annoying push messages. Buy once and play forever. Marbloid is a Universal App: Play on your iPhone and iPad and sync your progress via iCloud.
• Improved performance
• Reduced battery consumption
• Reduced memory load for iPad Air and iPhone 5s
Ratings and Reviews
Finally, an iOS game without all the BS
I love this! It reminds me of Jeff Minter’s excellent Llamasoft games which fell victim to Apple’s crappy practices which drove so many small devs off the App Store several years ago. I used to spend hundreds each year in the App Store when you bought a full game and just got to enjoy it. Now, I rarely buy anything or even download iOS games because discovery is impossible: it’s not worth the trouble wading through the App Store to find maybe one gem which is still going to waste my time trying to get more more more money. I just opt to buy nothing at all. But Here’s an app like the golden days of the App Store, much like its inspiration in cassettes of the 80s, of a time when you got a great product without all the dirty tricks. Fun, beautiful, atmospheric, and honest. What more could you ask for?
I’ve been addicted to this game for the better part of the month. I can only count maybe 3 games in the past 10 years that fall into that category. Through level 30 the challenges ramped up rather nicely and adding new bonuses along the way keeps you moving. Afterward just the challenge of having the highest score or total points keeps me coming back. Of course the visuals are remarkable and the quirky music is fun.
However, back about a week ago there was an update on iOS that causes in game pausing during mid jumps, lags are becoming more frequent which causes jumps to be off tempo right in the middle of a run and causes me to nose dive instead. I’m constantly rebooting to combat the lag. This is becoming frustrating. I’m not sure if it’s a hardware problem, but my iPad Pro 2 is less than a year old and wouldn’t figure it to be the problem.
Awesome but needs changing
First off I love this game totally worth its price but a few things need to be changed 1. Can we be able to change are ball after finishing a game instead of going all the way back to the main menu 2. More upgrades and powers 3. Every time you play a game when you lose can you not lose all the progress you just made this includes everything score, missions, emojis collected e.g. a mission say collect 100 emojis total so that isn’t that hard but when I’m half way and I lose I lose all the progress I just made this doesn’t happen unless I take the exit PLEASE CHANGE THIS ITS SO INFURIATING HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE HEARD FAIL FAIL FAIL!!!!!! UNTIL IVE FINALLY MANAGED TO FINISH IT!!! this game would be easier if there were more barriers and less tricky fast twist and turns and finally 4. Choosing the map I enjoy the one with the wood and white tiles and least the rainbow/break my eyes map
- Supyrb GbR
- 284.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Gaschka und Deml GbR
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.