Trip through the Vaporwave and do the Exit – MΔRBLΘID is a 3D marble runner like no other!
Play the restless mind of an entrepreneur, captured in a magic marble, on its journey to the ultimate goal: The Exit!
• Casual Core – Enjoy this chilled as well as thrilling marble gaming experience. Explore and master the procedural levels filled with downhills, rhythmic jump sections, powerful speed pads, chilling rails, portals and more to discover.
• Tilt & Tap – This is true mobile gaming: Tilt to steer and tap to jump. The input design is simple, intuitive and precise. Play single handed in portrait mode.
• ＶＡＰＯＲＷＡＶＥ ＡＥＳＴＨＥＴＩＣＳ – Travel through six different worlds inspired by Greek busts, 90s tech companies, holograms and dolphins. Listen to the original interactive soundtrack composed by Donovan Hikaru & Eyeliner aka. Disasteradio. Headphones recommended!
• To the moon – Feel the thrill of an entrepreneur starting up. Accumulate one billion points to beat the game. Play save or go all in to grow your multiplier for an even bigger yield – Do you take the risk?
• Invest and grow – Collect emojis to upgrade your power-ups and unlock unique marbles with custom perks. 30 ranks with exciting missions will keep you busy for weeks.
• Play premium – Marbloid is a premium game with no ads, in app purchases or annoying push messages. Buy once and play forever. Marbloid is a Universal App: Play on your iPhone and iPad and sync your progress via iCloud.
• Improved game flow and level segments
• Improved performance on older devices
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome but needs changing
First off I love this game totally worth its price but a few things need to be changed 1. Can we be able to change are ball after finishing a game instead of going all the way back to the main menu 2. More upgrades and powers 3. Every time you play a game when you lose can you not lose all the progress you just made this includes everything score, missions, emojis collected e.g. a mission say collect 100 emojis total so that isn’t that hard but when I’m half way and I lose I lose all the progress I just made this doesn’t happen unless I take the exit PLEASE CHANGE THIS ITS SO INFURIATING HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE HEARD FAIL FAIL FAIL!!!!!! UNTIL IVE FINALLY MANAGED TO FINISH IT!!! this game would be easier if there were more barriers and less tricky fast twist and turns and finally 4. Choosing the map I enjoy the one with the wood and white tiles and least the rainbow/break my eyes map
I’ve never left a review for ANYTHING but this is just about the best game I’ve ever played. I feel privileged to have played the earliest version of this game and I can’t wait to see how it expands...I HOPE it expands.
I would love to see a marble down the road that offers some kind of point bonus as well as an extra life to start. Like, maybe after level 50...make it hard! If anyone can make it to exit 50 they deserve something amazing! Also, it would be cool if we could upgrade the star bonus...make that hard too! Like, one extra second for 10,000 emojis or something? And then another extra second after 25,000 emojis?
Just a couple suggestions for an already stellar game. Keep it up! Can’t wait to see where this game goes!
PS...to any reviewer that complains that you can’t save your progress unless you take an exit...well, that’s the ENTIRE POINT OF THE GAME! It like in baseball, after the 3rd out, if they let anyone stranded on base go back to their base the next inning. God forbid they make a game challenging!
Addicting and satisfying
I think games like this are perfect for a mobile phone. Just an endless marble runner with little challenges, low commitment and very satisfying.
The aesthetic, sfx, and music are great. I also like the gradual ramp up in difficulty. No iAP is very refreshing, and I’m very glad this is not a freemium game. The price point is spot on, I feel like this is the type of game I’ll play for a long time. Being a premium game, $3 is extremely justified for the amount of quality and attention to detail.
I experienced no FPS drops like the other review. I’m on an iPhone 6s. Love this game already.
- Supyrb GbR
- 286 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Gaschka und Deml GbR
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.