By Sun Min
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*** Reading & Studying will NEVER be the same! ***
Welcome to MarginNote. This is a highly powerful reading and study software and is applicable to Mac, iPad, and iPhone. By integrating the PDF/EPUB reader and multiple powerful study tools, MarginNote will enable learners to reorganize and connect knowledge from different aspects, then memorize and grasp it accordingly.
Whatever your profession, such as student, educator, researcher, lawyer, or life-long learner, you may annotate and take notes through MarginNote, organize notes via Mindmap and Outline, connect knowledge horizontally via Hashtag and raise memory effect via the Flashcards.
You will discover what MarginNote does is not to simply integrate these tools. Instead, it combines them deeply and skillfully, which makes it easier for users to toggle between different tools.
=== MarginNote FEATURES ===
- Support PDF and EPUB format;
- Show book notes and links at page margin;
- Converting Web page into EPUB via Safari or embedded web browser;
- Support adding many books (materials) into one notebook;
Annotating and NoteTaking:
- Support text highlight and rectangular highlight;
- Sketch on book page directly for highlight;
- Add notes directly at the page margin; the note editing area will not overlap with the book content at all;
- Text, voice, picture, sketching and many other forms of comments in note;
- Add hashtags to notes to facilitate the connection of notes;
Outline and Mindmap:
- Outline and Mindmap in one view;
- Create Outline tree by swipe gestures;
- Multi-selection editing such as group, merge, clone, etc;
- Quick searching and filtering according to colors, hashtags, books.
- Highlights and notes can be automatically turned into flashcards for review;
- Spaced repetition adopting the Anki-based algorithm;
- Switch to the linking book page at any time;
- Simply sketch on the page highlight to serve as the question of the flashcard;
- Text to speech for flashcards;
iPad Pro & Apple pencil:
- Split View of multiple tasks;
- High-precision drawing by Apple pencil;
- MarginNote has been fine tuned for Apple pencil. With intuitive design, user can scroll page by one finger and draw by pencil;
- Optimize the keyboard operations to a great extent. The shotcuts combination such as “TAB+ENTER” leads to efficient input during writing;
Import, Export and Sync:
- Import webpages and notes from Evernote;
- Export flashcards to Anki;
- Export Outline to OmniOutliner;
- Export Mindmap to iThoughts or MindManager;
- Export to Evernote;
- Export all the margin notes, MindManager, Outline and related PDF/EPUB to a printable PDF;
- Sync books¬es with iCloud;
- No limit on the number of highlights/notes.
- No limit on exporting.(Evernote / Anki / OmniOutliner / MindManager / PDF / Word)
- Enable books in split views.
== IT’S ABOUT STREAMLINING AND ENERGIZING YOUR NOTE TAKING PROCESS ==
MarginNote is the only note taking app you’ll ever need! Staying organized, engaged, and in-control just got really simple and effective: MarginNote!
Feel free to drop us a line! We’re always listening to your suggestions to improve MarginNote! If you have any issues with the app, just contact us and we will help you!
What's New in Version 2.7.10
Fix the performance issue since last update.
Solve the problem that user can not select a single word in some pdfs.
In Classes or Doing Research A Must Have
Why doesn’t everyone own this piece of awesomeness? I have on my iPhone 8; iPad pros and Mac and it’s great. You can research within the app or import certain documents, pull notes from it, mark them up, create outlines or you can even choose to convert the outlines into mind maps.
With the new drag a rearrange feature it has become that much better especially if want to tweak one’s notes and there is also a feature where one can create study cards. Personally, the iPhone I just use for viewing and importing or exporting, mostly, but the true magic happens on the iPad; it just happens to be a universal app so nice bonus. Super inexpensive and easy to use. One really doesn’t need the Mac app if think it is too pricey but I purchased through an online shop, half price. You can also drag and rearrange with it too but the iPad gets the done, plus obviously more portable. So happy I came across this in a review or I never would have heard of it. As an aside it is also constantly being updated so the devs have a real investment in its success.
Great app for reading and annotating. Wish it could support sync with Dropbox.
File size gets too big
I like the functions that allow reading active, however, adding 54 annotations to 4.3 Mb pdf made it 76Mb. My Icloud will be full with MarginNote documents..
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 02, 2018
- Version: 2.7.10
- Size: 104 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Sun Min
- Copyright © 2017 Sun Min. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.