Good health starts with a download. Maricopa County is full of adventures just waiting to happen, and finding one is now a little easier with the Maricopa Healthy app. The app puts hundreds of free and low-cost resources right at your fingertips and is a great way for local families and visitors to find farmers markets, tasty recipes and fun ways to be physically active. With just a few taps you can find:
* An interactive map to search for local farmers markets and parks.
* Tons of easy-to-make recipes with nutrition information.
* A wide range of physical activities listed from A to Z.
* Free and low-cost events to keep you healthy and active.
* A map with bike routes, transit stations and bike rental locations.
* Schedules to help plan your next trip around town on the bus or light rail.
Enhanced search capabilities and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great resource for farmers markets and things to do in Phoenix.
- Maricopa County Department of Public Health
- 65.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016-2017 Maricopa County Department of Public Health
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.