With every Marie Claire issue, you'll find your guide to style, substance, beauty, and fabulous and affordable fashion. Plus, the best career and money tips, expert sex and relationship advice, and more!
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
• Single issue purchase available for $4.99, no automatic renewal.
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can also turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Please note that you must have iOS 9.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
Marie Claire Magazine US Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $4.99*
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Update today for stability improvements and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Horrible and worse customer service
I paid and downloaded the current issue and the pages will not turn. I can look at the table of contents and click links but the pages are somehow blown up and do not scroll. I contacted customer tech support who sent me an email saying they would contact me, next email was a survey about how did I like the support - what support? So I contacted them again then was ignored. App updated so I though I would try again no joy, I gave tech support one more try and just am auto response. Save yourself the headache, this app is the worst.
I hate this new app, it's slow and I hate the way they've cropped the magazine. It's horrible after this subscription runs out I want be renewing.
Avoid...App doesn't Work
Even after reading the other reviews I still downloaded and purchased an eissue of Marie Clare. Big mistake, I should have listened and followed the recommendations of the other reviewers. For whatever reason I can't download the issue I purchased (0% Pending, 20 minutes later still pending). And soon there after the system crashes. I've been trying since October & its now December. So I've now given up and requesting a refund from the Hearst Communications, Inc. for my one eissue I purchased. If you have any common sense avoid this app at all cost. Its not functional, which makes it a huge DISAPPOINTMENT. FYI-have several other emagazines & have no problems so I hold firm that Marie Claire's app is the issue.
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 79.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Marie Claire is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2018. Marie Claire is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Marie Claire Magazine $1.99
- Marie Claire Magazine $19.99
- January 2014 $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.