The Marietta Daily Journal has been Cobb County’s news source since 1866. The MDJ electronic edition app lets readers of the eEdition read their favorite paper on an iPad or iPhone with all the stories, ads and photos shown exactly as it appears in print. The app uses iOS Multi-touch screen features to provide fast and easy navigation and natural paper-like reading experience. Flip pages and drill down to individual stories. Directly tap to access URL links.
Updated with a fresh new look and new features!
- MyNews feature lets you set your preferred news categories.
- Open to e-Edition or Live News with remember me.
- Stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Terrible and buggy
I very rarely can access the information on this app. However, the pop up ad for Loud Security seems to ALWAYS work and is very difficult to close. Tried several times to access “today’s edition”, as I am a hard copy subscriber, but this is often impossible.
e Edition will not load
I updated to the newer “better” version and now the e edition will not load. I did not need a bunch of glitzy online story links. I just want to read the paper on my device since the paper edition delivery does not always come early enough. Somebody is over thinking this. If you want to just read the paper this is not working.
Nice to check for high school sports news
Great to check for local high school sports news. Wish that there was a "share on Facebook" button. For now, I take a screenshot with my iPad and post photo on Facebook.
Nice that I am able to pull up back editions just in case someone tells me about an article that I missed.
- Times Journal Inc
- 30.5 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Copyright 2018 MDJOnline.com, 580 Fairground St. Marietta, GA
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.