The first air and naval integrated simulator with MARINA MILITARE - ITALIAN NAVY License.
Take the controls of airplanes, helicopters and ships in scenarios inspired by real situations.
Engage in winning missions faithfully reproduced with satellite technology; enter our most advanced simulator of AV-8B Harrier II Plus; prepare to command different vehicles of the Italian Navy.
Maneuver the Guided missile destroyer Andrea Doria D553, land on the aircraft carrier Cavour with an F-35B Lightning II destroyer, salvage shipwrecks with the ship RHIB Hurricane 753, engage in FLIR (infrared) recognizance with a EH101 helicopter, sail with the famous training ship Amerigo Vespucci and much more.
Discover naval aviation and climb aboard the fleet!
- Simulator of airplanes, helicopters and ships
- Sailing with Amerigo Vespucci
- Search and rescue missions: FLIR (infrared) recognizance and salvage at sea
- Firefighting missions: emergency evacuation, extinguishing fires with BAMBI BUCKET
- Sea control missions: release anti-submarine buoys, air patrol and defense, release Comsubin attack squads, transport injured personnel
- Land on aircraft carrier, airports, heliports and emergency zones
- Flights in formation
- Vertical takeoff and landing (F-35B LIGHTNING II, AV-8B Harrier II)
- In-flight refueling
- Three HD simulation areas: TARANTO, LA SPEZIA and CATANIA.
- Airports and ports with RORTOS REAL 3D TECHNOLOGY
- Simulation area with input: vehicle, scenario, mission type, position, weather conditions, wind/sea, time of day and landing competitions with world classifications
- 3D exploration area for in-depth exploration of vehicles
- Multi-camera replay system with dynamic display
- Aircraft AV-8B HARRIER II PLUS
- Aircraft F-35B LIGHTNING II
- Medium-heavy EH101 helicopter
- Medium AB 212 helicopter
- Carrier STOVL CAVOUR (CVH 550)
- Destroyer DDG Andrea DORIA (D553)
- RHIB HURRICANE 753
- Training ship Amerigo VESPUCCI (A 5312)
Some content may be available for purchase.
Innovative VR Cardboard!
Enjoy a unique gaming experience with the real feeling of piloting a destroyer with Cardboard.
Virtual reality as you have never experienced it before!
Ratings and Reviews
Needs some updating and new levels.
Over all this is a good game i tried the couple of free levels and over all liked the game liked the realistic simulations of the game. So I decided to buy the $6.99 for all Scenarios so I bought it and finished it in about a day and that was with playing it off and on through out the day but honestly if you really sat down and played you could probably finish in a bout 2 hours. But if I could go back I would not have spent the money for the little bit of scenarios that you get but if they updated it and not just a little bit of up dating I mean adding lots of new scenarios and new vehicles and many new maps then it would definitely be worth the money! But don’t get me wrong this is a good game and the game company that makes this also make other great games this I have purchased.
Best Harrier and Helo sim for smart phone!
I’ve enjoyed other Rortos sims, but the flight and control dynamics for the Harrier were always a bit off, not so with Marina Militare—they nailed it! The helicopters are also very realistic (albeit tame on the torque). They’re challenging to fly and land well on the sim settings but not so tough that it’s not fun. You’ll need to pay a little to unlock the ability to land helps on frigates (my favorite), but you can try the Huey for free in the scenario. Haven’t tried driving ships yet, but the Harrier and helps alone are worth the download. Well done!
It's great, makes me want more.
I enjoy this sim as much as every other Rortos game.
My suggestions: I would LOVE for you to introduce a HUD timeout to make screenshots much less cluttered because this is a BEAUTIFUL simulator. I also would like for anti-aliasing to be introduced as the edges of the textures can become choppy once you crop out the replay bar (pause, play) but if the bar timed out after say 5 seconds that would be perfect.
I was also hoping for the weapons to be useable on the destroyer, Cavour, and aircraft.
- RORTOS SRL
- 640.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 - 2019 RORTOS
- In-App Purchases
- TARANTO, LA SPEZIA, CATANIA SCENARIOS $6.99
- LA SPEZIA SCENARIO $3.99
- TARANTO SCENARIO $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.