Beautifully designed from the ground up (and the sky down), FlyToMap will change the way you see the world.
Map elements are vector based, so graphics and text are incredibly detailed — even when you zoom all the way in — and panning is smooth. Tilt and rotate to view an area, and everything remain consistent.
This App offers full access to FlyToMap cartography with the option to get charts for offline use. Enjoy your app even with poor or no mobile connection.
- Compiled with latest version of Xcode
- Tested on iPad, iPad Air, iPad Air 2 , iPad Pro, iPhone XR, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 38.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2008-2018 FlyToMap
- In-App Purchases
- Florida HD GPS Nautical Charts $8.99
- Marine: US East HD $2.99
- Boating Texas HD Depth Charts $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.