Marine Imray Charts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Chart Navigation for the iPhone, iPod and iPad based on award winning Imray charts. Plan your routes and share tracks with your crew or friends. For sailors, divers, canoeists, fishermen and anyone involved with making way at sea.
- Award winning raster charts from Imray
- Routes: distances, targets, bearings
- Position and destination
- Course to steer, speed and bearing
- Magnetic compass
- Distances, bearings from any point to any point
- Electronic bearing line
- GPS and instruments
- Tides with full functionality from Tides Planner
- Aerial photographs (subject to coverage) and harbour plans
- Tracks which you can share with friends
Download charts from the Chart Store in the app.
Written by sailors for sailors.
Warning: Continued use of WiFi and of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Imray Charts free app: English Channel passage charts, European and Caribbean index charts.
North Sea: Belgium, Holland, East England and East/North Scotland.
Channel: English Channel from the Isles of Scilly to the Dover Strait along the English coast and from Brest to Calais along the French coast.
West coast of England, Wales, West coast of Scotland and Ireland. Land's End to Cape Wrath and the Orkneys.
Netherlands 1800 series: the Netherlands coast from Zeebrugge and the Westerschelde to the Frisian Islands and the Waddenzee, including the river estuaries and IJsselmeer.
Australia: north east, east and south coast.
Germany North Sea: from the River Ems to Lister Tief.
Germany Baltic: German Baltic coast between Denmark and Poland.
Denmark: North Sea and Baltic.
Atlantic France and Iberia: from Brest to the Strait of Gibraltar.
Western Mediterranean: from Gibraltar to Sicily.
Central Mediterranean: the Adriatic and Ionian Seas.
Eastern Mediterranean and Aegean Seas.
Eastern Caribbean: Virgin Islands to Grenada and Barbados with extended coverage to Puerto Rico, Bermuda and Trinidad.
Tides inherits permissions (beyond one day predictions) from the Tides Planner application if installed in the same device.
Imray: one of the oldest publishers of sea charts and books, with a tradition spanning back to the 18th Century.
Tucabo: developers, pilot book writers and sailors.
Look out for other applications in the Marine Navigation Series from Tucabo and Imray.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tucabo
Facebook - Tucabo
See the app on YouTube - TucaboSailing
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian and Spanish
What's New in Version 3.31
● Fixes GPS problem
Great coverage of the Caribbean
The charts cover from Porto Rico to Trinidad & Tobago. Except for the detailed chart of the Spanish Virgin. We have it on both our iPhone and iPad. On the iPad it really works as a chart plotter. With the GPS it show quite precisely where you are, which can be very handy.
It does lack a good manual, so the learning curve is a little long.
So, four stars because of the lacking charts and lacking manual. Otherwise a very good product for the $49 or so price.
Good charts, limited software
Great chart images for the BVI. No mosaic/tiled feature to seamlessly transition between maps and zoom levels. Would be 100% with this feature!
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Nov 04, 2014
- Version: 3.31
- Size: 82.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Imray, Laurie, Norie & Wilson LTD
- © (c) Imray-Tucabo 2010-2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- East Caribbean 2012 buy$46.99
- East Caribbean 2013 - buy$46.99
- East Caribbean 2014 - buy$47.99
- East Mediterranean 2012 buy$49.99
- Central Mediterranean 2012 buy$49.99
- West UK & Ireland 2014 - buy$47.99
- East Mediterranean 2013 - buy$49.99
- East Mediterranean 2014 - buy$49.99
- West Mediterranean 2012 buy$47.99
- West Mediterranean 2013 - buy$47.99