Mark Now helps you keep track of when things happened by showing you past events as marks on a fully interactive, zoomable timeline. It’s super quick and easy to record a mark, just open the app when something important happens and pick a fun emoji tag to remember what it was.
As you build up a record of the past, the timeline will reveal how long ago things happened and the length of time between events. There’s no clearer and quicker way to see exactly what you did when.
UPGRADE TO SYNC, FILTER & SEARCH
Buy the Full Upgrade (in-app purchase) to add these great features and more:
• Every photo (and video) you take displayed on your timeline.
• Record more detail about what happened with text notes.
• See precise intervals between repeating marks labelled onscreen.
• All your past calendar events & reminders on your timeline.
• Filter out tags you don’t want to see.
• Quickly search everything in your timeline.
USES FOR MARK NOW
• Make a timeline of a trip.
• Track your period, symptoms or mood.
• Record sightings on a field trip.
• Accurate logging of a developing situation (like a water leak) that you need to describe later.
• Record milestones in a project.
• Keep track of rare events (like extreme weather) over many months.
Support for iOS 8, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Ratings and Reviews
Developer-get back and pay attention to your app*. I was going to get the upgrade-even though it's pretty absurd to charge $4 for it-I checked to see what was in it and what work you've been doing on it and you've given up on it. What's up? It was your only one but if you didn't like dealing with iOS apps, why didn't you sell it or give it away to somebody else? If you do take on the responsibility again, Charge $1 for the upgrade, OK?
*Obviously you get a pass if you had something happen that really means you can't do it anymore-Dreadful things like dying, being taken hostage, becoming a widower or losing a child. I'm not a heartless moron but just think you should take responsibility for this especially since it seemed to be pretty decent.
I really like this app, I would LOVE it if I could have multiple timelines to separate what I track (i.e. Pets, personal, family, etc). I use it to track when my last doctor appointment was, what medications I was put on and all of those things people ask you and all you can say is "uhhhh about 2 weeks ago?" All together it's a great app!
I love how it tells you how many days between tags. Create custom labels. Well thought out. I track several different things with this app. Well thought out. The note entry is a bonus.
- Jonathan Travers
- 3.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Phase Three Design (Jon Travers)
- In-App Purchases
- Full Upgrade $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.