The one and only essential tool for a traveler. Create your own travel map marking states and regions where you've been!
the application is user friendly, and allows to:
- mark and add the visited countries and regions
- keep the travel stats
- pin pictures and notes to the visited places
- sync with the iCloud server to restore and access the data from the new devices
- Share your own travel map via different social networks
Leave your feedback at email email@example.com.
Improve your geography skills using the application!
- New maps: Barbados, Saint Lucia, Macau, Qatar, Bahrain;
- Updated map of United Kingdom (thanks Samuel);
- Different colours of countries in the Settings > Rendering;
- Improved sync (Dropbox & iCloud);
- Export visits to PDF;
- Other fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Good idea, poor execution. The most glaring problem is the “sync” feature, which is not synchronization at all. You must manually go to settings and either choose to upload or download data. Both options replace all data, so if you download, any local changes are lost. If you upload, any changes on other devices or in the cloud that have not been downloaded are lost. Better to have nothing at all, the way it is implemented now is a recipe for data loss.
A massive omission is the inability to add visited places (cities, etc) instead of just regions.
Then there is an array of quirks. The choice of map projection is quite odd (Greenland is NOT larger than South America, it’s only about 1/4 the size of Brazil). Some region maps are oddly selected - too coarse or missing in some, too fine in others (98 in Denmark vs only 22 for France), simply bizarre for others (why use out of date administration boundaries for France, which no one uses, vs historical regions or modern departments, which everyone knows?). User interface is clunky. Region maps can’t be zoomed much, and there is no extra data (roads, cities) on the map to help you figure out which of the bizarre regions you’ve been to.
Thank you for feedback! I'll fix it France in the new version.. Try to use my other app EveryPlace if you want mark cities and more detailed map
Favorite Travel App
I travel a lot and love maps. I had been searching for a good map to show off the places I've been and his is the best I've seen by far. I get excited when I enter a new country and can bring up the map to check it off. The only thing that bugs me about the map is that it's a Mercator projection, I hate that map projection, and would like the option to change projections maybe to the Eckert 5 or similar projections that is more true to country size.
Good for super travelers
I guess for a new travelers the Been app might be better but this app is really good for travelers who been around a little bit more or are at least a little more geographically knowledgeable. I say that because one of the big pluses of this app is that you can change what is considered a country and counted/highlighted on the map. There's just a lot more options than the competing maps is out there.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Sergei Shpygar
- 82.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © iosradetel
- In-App Purchases
- All maps of the regions $3.99
- Map of the US states $0.99
- Map of the regions of Canada $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.