By Little Big Monster Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
An elegant and easy to use editor with simplicity for the Markdown markup language.
Markdown Life is able to use full power of your new Mac and brings you unprecedented performance. Works like spell-checking, word-counting and HTML conversion are all performed in background to make sure the experience as smooth as possible.
* Two columns: the text and the live HTML preview.
* Syntax highlight.
* 4 stylish themes.
* 10 wonderful HTML templates.
* Code-assist that simplifies your tagging work.
* Word/character/byte counter.
* Line number display with highlight on current line.
* Show invisible characters (tabs/newlines/spaces).
* Large document support.
* Auto-sync the live preview with the position of cursor.
* Export to HTML pages.
* Export to PDF documents.
* Lightning fast renderer.
* Full-screen mode.
* Support of writing in Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
* Colorful printing support.
* Scientific calculator.
* Full accessibility support.
* Versions support.
If you have any questions, suggestions or bug reports (e.g., syntax inconsistence) or just want to complain, tweet me @markdownlife.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
* Improved: Can open txt/text files.
* Fixed: Preview was scrolled down to bottom after any edit to the document.
+ Added: auto-insert paired parenthesis and quote mark.
+ Added: auto-highlight the paired parenthesis.
+ Improved: use Tab/Shift+Tab to indent/unindent the selected text.
+ Improved: UI tweaks.
* Fixed: minor bugs.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 23, 2013
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hong Jiang
- © Little Big Monster Inc
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor