By Rainer Standke
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Marker helps you access media files used in Final Cut Pro projects in the Finder.
Marker works with XML information from both Final Cut Pro 7 and Final Cut Pro X.
Marker helps you maintain control over your project's media by:
• showing you a list of all folders that contain media files from the XML in Marker'smain window
• opening folders containing used media files in the Finder
• selecting and de-selecting used and un-used files
• setting the File Label on your media files in the Finder
Sometimes media files are spread all over the place, even with Final Cut X. Even when they're not, just making sure is a good idea - and Marker makes that easy. And the Finder Labels that you can set from within Marker help you keeping track of what's used, and what's not.
What's New in Version 1.0.5
continued app store compatibility
- Category: Video
- Updated: Aug 15, 2014
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 3.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rainer Standke
- XMiL Workflow Tools, Rainer Standke © 2012-2013
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.3 or later