MarketWatch - Financial news + stock market data
By Dow Jones & Company, Inc., publisher of The Wall Street Journal.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The MarketWatch app for iPhone and iPad delivers the latest business news, financial information and market data to your fingertips.
Download the MarketWatch app for:
- Breaking news stories, videos, and in-depth analysis
- Latest market data, including: index movements, stock prices, and other key securities information
- Receive market-moving alerts on your mobile device
MarketWatch features include:
- Business News & Analysis
* Latest stock market, finance, business and investing news from MarketWatch
* Article headlines and images are featured along with real-time market data for each relevant ticker
* Personal finance, investing, technology, politics, energy, retail and retirement planning news and insights.
* Top Stories bar is interactive and gives access to a fully customizable drop-down menu featuring other news channels (e.g. U.S. Markets, Investing, Personal Finance)
- Market Data
* Market data center with access to stocks, commodities, rates, currencies — all updated in real time
* Detailed stock quote pages with key trading information and interactive charts from across major global markets
* Track stock market data over a variety of date ranges and regions (U.S., Europe, Asia) for a more comprehensive understanding of the markets
* Track your stock picks and see related MarketWatch stories to stay up-to-date on your investments
* Sync your Watchlist. The MarketWatch app syncs with MarketWatch.com, allowing registered MarketWatch users to track stocks on the go. You can add multiple personalized watchlists, which can be viewed at any time across devices and platforms
- Article Sharing and Saving Capabilities
* Save stories to read them at a time that is more convenient for you
* Instantly share stories via social media, text message and email or save them for later viewing
What's New in Version 4.0.9
Thank you for the strong, positive response to our last release! We'll continue to work hard to make our app better. Changes in this update include:
- Extended-hours charting so you can monitor performance premarket and after hours
- Labels alongside our headlines to more clearly identify opinion articles from news stories
- The addition of bulleted links under our lead story. This selection of links, handpicked by our editors, will provide you with a 360-degree view of our top story of the moment
Works well and gets me the information I need quickly and conveniently.
I downloaded this app so that I would be able to leave a comment about "10 things you should avoid buying in 2017". Well all it does is send me to another site where I have to create another account. BS app. Getting deleted now.
I've use the app for a while but it won't open at all now. Tried deleting and installing, still won't work. Guess it's time to delete it permanently.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Dec 20, 2016
- Version: 4.0.9
- Size: 53.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dow Jones & Company, Inc., publisher of The Wall Street Journal.
- © 2016 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.