MarketWatch – Stock Market and Investing News and Analysis
By Wall Street Journal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stay connected with what’s happening in the stock markets and with the investing news and analysis you need. The MarketWatch app for iPhone and iPad delivers market data and stock quotes alongside the latest business, finance and investing news and analysis, updated in real-time and automatically saved for offline viewing.
MarketWatch, published by Dow Jones & Co., tracks the pulse of stock markets for engaged investors. A leading innovator in business news, personal-finance information, real-time commentary and investment tools and data, its dedicated journalists generate hundreds of headlines, stories, videos and market briefs a day from bureaus in the U.S., Europe and Asia.
- Latest stock market, finance, business and investing news from MarketWatch
- Market data center updated in real time
- Detailed stock quote pages with key trading information and charts
- Customizable Watchlist: Track your stocks and see related MarketWatch stories.
- Sync your Watchlist: The MarketWatch app syncs with MarketWatch.com, allowing registered MarketWatch users to track stocks on the go.
- Personal finance, investing and retirement planning news and insights.
- Offline support: The MarketWatch app saves the latest news and stock market data so that you can access it wherever you’re going.
- Share stories, and save them to read later
What's New in Version 2.0.14
Bug fixes to correct issues with the new MarketWatch Watchlist.
This is the best app out there. Easy access, good info, modern, and you just get it when you look through it. I would not have made my $13 dollars if it weren't for this app. 💯🙏☝️
Seriously unacceptable quality
1. Does not keep me logged in, as offered, especially to my Watch List. The WSJ online does keep me logged in, so why don't MW and WSJ talk to each other for a solution?
2. Apple's built in iPhone Stocks app, powered by Yahoo (I think) is infinitely better if I want a quick update.
3. I paid for Market Watch, which is the reason I keep going back to it.
4. The WSJ should be ashamed to be associated with such poor quality!
When I add stocks to my watch list, they don't stay added. Every time I sign in I have to add again. The site is not easy to navigate either. Going between stock quotes, homepage and other pages is a challenge.
It looks good but it needs work. Looks like they were sloppy in design or don't care.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 02, 2015
- Version: 2.0.14
- Size: 31.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wall Street Journal
- © 2015 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.