MarketWatch – Stock Market and Investing News and Analysis
By Wall Street Journal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stay connected with what’s happening in the stock markets and with the investing news and analysis you need. The MarketWatch app for iPhone and iPad delivers market data and stock quotes alongside the latest business, finance and investing news and analysis, updated in real-time and automatically saved for offline viewing.
MarketWatch, published by Dow Jones & Co., tracks the pulse of stock markets for engaged investors. A leading innovator in business news, personal-finance information, real-time commentary and investment tools and data, its dedicated journalists generate hundreds of headlines, stories, videos and market briefs a day from bureaus in the U.S., Europe and Asia.
- Latest stock market, finance, business and investing news from MarketWatch
- Market data center updated in real time
- Detailed stock quote pages with key trading information and charts
- Customizable Watchlist: Track your stocks and see related MarketWatch stories.
- Sync your Watchlist: The MarketWatch app syncs with MarketWatch.com, allowing registered MarketWatch users to track stocks on the go.
- Personal finance, investing and retirement planning news and insights.
- Offline support: The MarketWatch app saves the latest news and stock market data so that you can access it wherever you’re going.
- Share stories, and save them to read later
What's New in Version 2.0.11
In this update, we've fixed the following bugs:
- FX data is now appearing
- Push notifications on iPhone6 and iPhone6+ should now work
- Charts appear in stories
The update also uses our new logo and icon, so keep an eye out for a green and white "MW" in your notifications and to open the app.
Poor information, worse writers
I've had this app for a few months now so I can confidently conclude it is trash. Unfortunately, the app works fine technically speaking. But the info they put out is poorly written and surface level nonsense. If Entertainment Tonight were a financial program, it would be called MarketWatch. The WSJ should be embarrassed to be affiliated with such an outfit. I'm deleting MarketWatch from my devices.
Awful. On iPhone 6. Anytime a pop-up notification appears,the sreen turns gray and freezes. Downloaded update, same problem. Frustrating.
This app is bad. You can only scroll down. It will quickly react to swipes but it is random where you end up
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Feb 11, 2015
- Version: 2.0.11
- Size: 29.5 MB
- Language: En
- Seller: Wall Street Journal
- © 2015 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.