By Celestial Teapot Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
MarkieMark is a simple, yet powerful image markup & annotation tool designed specifically for macOS, & available at an affordable price.
MarkieMark includes all the essential image markup tools:
• Full-featured Bézier Path Tool.
• Brush Tool for freehand scribbling.
• Smart Path Tool for smooth lines – useful for diagrams & flowcharts.
• Speech Bubble Tool for callouts or captions.
• Redact Tool for obscuring sensitive data.
• Optional multi-page documents.
• Optional Outline Sidebar for easily managing objects & groups of objects.
• Objects snap to Canvas Bounds, other objects on the Canvas, or user-created Alignment Guides.
• Canvas adjustable Zoom & Optional Layout Grid.
• Arrows, Boxes & Text with adjustable Fill, Shadow & multiple Stroke options.
• Export images to PNG, JPG, GIF, TIFF, or multi-page PDF.
Use MarkieMark to:
• Highlight pictures with captions, speech bubbles, arrows, boxes & text.
• Obscure sensitive information with pixelated redactions.
• Mark-up maps with driving directions or other tips.
• Enhance bug reports via images annotated with explanatory text, arrows & magnified areas.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
– "Guides" Preferences Panel now appears correctly.
– Ability to directly open PNG, JPEG, GIF, TIFF and PDF files.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 14, 2016
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Todd Ditchendorf
- © Copyright Celestial Teapot
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor