Markoshiki is a logic puzzle game, similar to Sudoku or Futoshiki.
You need to fill the numbers missing from a board, split in four quadrants, which already has some numbers in it.
The rules are simple:
• Numbers grow in a clockwise direction following the arrows.
• Consecutive numbers are in the same row or column as the previous number, but in different quadrants.
• The numbers that are already in the board when you start the game cannot be modified.
• Made the dialog UI nicer
• Fixed some bugs with range changes
• UI tweaks and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This a wonderful puzzle game. Very different and stimulating. It is also very well developed. Clean and clear interface with an excellent input method. Thank you very much.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.