Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Marksta allows you to watermark your photography, adding text or a logo directly from your iPhone or iPad. Add a copyright notice to your images before sharing them to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Flickr, etc. Or add your Twitter name, or your website address. Whatever you want to write, Marksta makes it simple and fast. And now you can add and edit IPTC and caption information too.
*** As featured in The Economist, Wired, British Journal of Photography, The Sunday Times, The Guardian and selected by ABC News as App of the Week. ***
• Add multiple lines of text to your photos, including ©, @, and #
• Add an image or company logo to your photographs
• Adjust size and position of text and/or logo using gesture control
• Adjust font, colour, and opacity of text and/or logo
• Add a customizable border
• Reverse your text in a box to improve visibility
• Add parallel lines or crossing lines to your text to increase protection
• Justify text depending on placement
• View all changes on screen in real time
• Edit IPTC information, including copyright owner
• Add/remove GPS geo-tags on the map screen
• Save multiple templates to improve workflow and speed
• Non-destructive editing; Marksta will save new versions of your edit but always preserves the original image
• Share directly to Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr or send to Instagram, Camera+ and more, or email directly from inside the app
• Customizable output size presets
• Information button on each page guides you through the many advanced features of Marksta
Reasons to use Marksta
• Add copyright information and IPTC to your photographs directly from your iPhone or iPad before sharing online
• Protect your images from misuse and theft
• Ensure acknowledgement of your creative work
• Safeguard your photos from being designated “orphan works”
This full-feature, professional standard app is completely ad-free. We have total respect for your privacy and intellectual property, and we will never store or sell any of your information or images - our only income is from the purchase price of the app.
What's New in Version 4.2
* Icons revised to include 3x resolution versions for better display on iPhone 6 plus
* New 'caption' feature
* New 'lock' feature for layers - locks position, colour, etc.
* Metadata text layers can now be added in the same way as traditional text layers
Geez, dem bugs
I mean, you got a god idea and the app has some nice features.. But those bugs though.. Maybe it's just the newer ios or devices, but the UI has more bugs then a cheep motel.. Also some what limited functionality... With it being easy to integrate such a feature into a more comprehensive photo editing app ..
This app rocks!
It's so easy to add text captions or hidden copyright information to a photo! Great app!
I like that you can also view the EXIF data and modify it, if necessary.
Complete waste of money
I needed to be able to import my signature and appear as a watermark on the photo not as white block - when you change the transparency/opacity The white blood goes away so does the signature. Pic on the AppStore shows a clear signature overlaid on photo - but I can't - If there's a way to do it I haven't figured it out or not intuitive at all.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 26, 2015
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 19.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Marksta Ltd
- © 2012 Marksta Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.