By Marktplaats BV
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Trading on Marktplaats has never been easier! Enter the largest mobile market place of the Netherlands. Now you can buy and sell items - anywhere and anytime.
Marktplaats has 1.3 million daily visitors and 300.000 new classifieds ads are placed every day. With the Marktplaats app you can now access the largest inventory of used and new goods or services from the palm of your hand.
- Place your ad in free or paid categories and include pictures directly from your phone
- Edit or delete your ads from My Marktplaats
- Promote your ad by placing it on top of a category list
- Include your own website in your ad
- View your ad and received bids in My Marktplaats synchronized between the app and the website
- Contact the bidders directly by phone, SMS or email
- Ready for the summer? Buy your boat, caravan and much more on Marktplaats
- Easily search and browse to find items in the entire Marktplaats inventory
- Refine search results on distance, price, category and product attributes
- Contact seller directly by phone, SMS or email
- Save ads to favorites in My Marktplaats and check them out later on your phone or desktop
- Place bids and manage your active bids in My Marktplaats
- Find offers closest to you with distance search
- Speed up your search with automatically saved recent searches.
What's New in Version 3.27.0
When placing an ad, sellers can set how they want to be contacted by buyers (e-mail/call/SMS). The preferred contact method is visible on the ad page.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Aug 17, 2015
- Version: 3.27.0
- Size: 18.3 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Marktplaats BV
- Copyright © 1999-2015 Marktplaats.nl. Alle rechten voorbehouden.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.