You'll be surprised how readable a Marquee message is from a considerable distance!
Marquee allows you to quickly display large text, emoji, and photos. It is by far the most feature-rich, most readable banner app available. With Marquee you can:
1. Get someone's attention in a bar.
2. Cheer on your favorite sports team.
3. Say "I love you" to your sweetheart.
4. Advertise your products at conferences.
5. Pick someone up at the airport you haven't yet met.
6. Setup a large digital clock on your iPad.
And more... one recent customer told us "Your app got me noticed!", after she used Marquee on an iPad to get an autograph from Doctor Who, played by Matt Smith.
Want to display a message that can be seen in a rearview mirror? Simply swipe the screen while a particular message is playing and display it in the mirror!
Marquee has been designed for maximum readability in both portrait or landscape mode, as well as a playful free rotation mode.
Here's what else you get with Marquee:
- Smooth scrolling text in 48 different text and background colors
- Rainbow-colored text
- Different fonts
- Custom photos
- Current time or date display
- Display styles: scroll, scroll reverse, zoom, zoom in, fade, fit to screen
- Mirror mode for any display style
- Landscape, portrait, and free rotation modes
- Extra large size text
- Support for scrolling Arabic and Hebrew
And there's even more:
- Save thousands of messages, organized into different groups
- Display messages as a repeating playlist
- Swipe to mirror for single message play
- Email messages to other Marquee users
- Save emailed Marquee messages that you have received
Featured in Incredible iPad Apps For Dummies. You will soon realize that no iPad or iPhone is complete without Marquee!
1. Currently playing song can now be displayed.
2. Song display options include title, artist, album, and artwork.
3. Auto Play/Pause music setting added.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this Marquee app!!
Love this Marquee app!!! I have a Chicago wedding band called The Connexion and have used this app as a tool every weekend for around the last 8 years or so.. (it was a long time ago). I use this Marquee app to communicate to my band members on what song is coming up next. while they are performing. Most of the time at our shows, we can't follow our pre-made set list and need to change up the songs selections to keep the dance floor packed.
Before this app, I had to use hand signals or walk to each member and yell to them what song is next. I have tried all of the other apps similar to
this Marquee app, but they are just stupid. They seemed to be designed for little kids and can't match up to the Marquee app. I store over 400 song title/names to call up in this app too. If you need a simple and easy to
use tool to communicate to someone (without talking), this is the app to use - hands down!!
So Fun for Adults & Kids
What a greaet app! I liked the old one, and version 2.0 is even better. I really like the new feature of having Marquee display 'what's playing' on my iphone - it's convenient to be able to see the song/artist/album. When my iphone is docked, and playing music, pre-Marquee I had to go over to the phone to see what was playing. Now I can find out from across the room.
My 5-year old child is another one who really likes Marquee. She likes creating words, adding smiley faces and rainbow text, and watching it play. She used to go straight to the drawing and game apps on my iphone, but for now, Marquee is her favorite. I like that she's having fun with words and letters. It's well worth the $1.99 price!
Tried the rest bought the best.
I would rate five stars if I could set global values or styles.
Ive tried 6-7 different types of moving banner apps they aren't 10% of this one. Get the paid one but get all yer "cheap" friends to get the free on at least. The ability to send a banner is priceless. (yer cheap friends can figure out they can keep emailed copies vs the payed version)
The samples run waaay to fast so aren't good examples. When set up properly the visibility is stunning.
I have two sets of pre written scripts for night time vs daytime for many typical driving around items.
• check tire: left rear low
• lights out: left tail light
Yellow back black text most visible for day
Opposite doe night.
My settings got lost in a resent phone upgrade so I hope I can find a utility to recover from my old backup!
(it would be very useful to have a "real" backup since iTunes backup is worthless.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.