By Yodel Code
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Marquee now supports Twitter! As featured in Incredible iPad Apps For Dummies. Turn your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch into a full-screen ticker or banner, and scroll big signs across your own personal Marquee!
Everybody loves Marquee! One recent customer told us "Your app got me noticed!", after she used Marquee on an iPad to get an autograph from Doctor Who, played by Matt Smith.
Marquee allows you to quickly display large text signs, photos, and beautiful emoji. It is by far the most feature-rich, most readable banner or signage app available. And now for the iPad too. With Marquee you can:
1. Get someone's attention in a bar!
2. Cheer on your favorite sports team.
3. Say "I love you" to your sweetheart.
4. Advertise your products at conferences.
5. Pick someone up at the airport you haven't yet met.
6. Display your music playlists at parties.
7. Share most any kind of Twitter feed
8. Setup a large digital clock on your iPad
Want to display a sign that can be seen in a rearview mirror? Simply swipe the screen while a particular sign is playing and display it in the mirror! It's that easy. Perfect for concerts, parties, romantic evenings, bars, classes, conferences, or in the car. Fun for little kids too, learning how to read and write.
Marquee has been designed for maximum readability in both portrait or landscape mode, as well as a playful free rotation mode (simply turn off both landscape and portrait locks).
Here's what else you get with Marquee:
- Smooth scrolling text in 48 different text colors
- Rainbow-colored text
- Different fonts
- High resolution emoticons
- Custom photos
- Current time or date display
- Display styles: scroll, zoom, zoom in, fade, static
- Mirror mode for any display style
- Landscape, portrait, and free rotation modes
- Extra large portrait size text
- Support for scrolling Arabic and Hebrew
And there's even more:
- DIsplay a Twitter feed, your own timeline or search results
- Display the currently playing iPod song
- Save up to 1000 signs
- Organize your signs into 10 different groups
- Display messages as a repeating playlist
- Swipe to mirror for single message play
- Email messages to other Marquee users
- Save emailed Marquee messages that you have received
You will soon realize that no iPad, iPhone or iPod touch is complete without Marquee!
What's New in Version 3.0
1. Marquee now displays Twitter feeds!
2. New "Fit to Screen" style displays static text.
3. New clock options. With "Fit to Screen" create a beautiful fullscreen clock!
4. New Group settings allow editing of all message settings in a group at one time.
5. Support for iPhone 5.
Thank you to all existing Marquee customers for your fabulous feedback! This release addresses many of the common feature requests.
The most versatile "scrolling banner" app!
I have three banner apps and I took a chance on this one. Glad I did....it's great! Almost perfect. I wish the app ( in static mode) could display more than one line of text.
It displays a killer digital clock and images! The available emoji are limited as well as the fonts but I'm sure they both could be included in an update or (yikes!) an in-app purchase option.
This app is one of the few apps that is actually worth the asking price.
FInally, an ability to see tweets dynamically updated on Marquee. I love it! And the new "Fit to Screen" option is just what I've been waiting for when I want someone to see the whole message in one quick glance.
Super smooth graphics
I would rate this a Ten if it had a video out. Smooth animations are Marquee's strong point. But I would love to use it with my LCD projector on a big screen.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 24, 2012
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Swedish
- Seller: Yodel Code LLC
- © 2012 Yodel Code
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.