Marr - Obert Skye's World of Yor
By BlueLid Labs, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome. You are about to enter something larger than the phone or tablet you now hold. Based on author Obert Skye's World of Yor, Marr is the first game in the series, and the first step into the realm of Yor.
Upon receiving a mysterious letter from his past self, Obert Skye is beckoned to an abandoned orphanage on the Isle of Skye, the same orphanage where many years ago twelve orphans mysteriously disappeared. After finding a strange map and an odd phone, Obert is swept into Yor and into the region of Marr. Watching through the phone he's found, Obert can witness everything that unfolds.
In the first region, the player must help Marr and the robot-like Pulses defend energy trees from evil Emps, cyber Wolves, metal Boars, and other unsettling enemies. The dark realm of Yor holds many secrets, but to quote Obert, "Secrets make life much more interesting." Of course it's no secret that Marr is in need of your assistance.
In this game:
* Messages and hints from Obert Skye (author of the best selling Leven Thumps series, The creator of Foo, The Pillage Trilogy, and The Creature From My Closet series.) See abituneven.com for more info.
* Beat all the levels to unlock the conclusion scene and receive the message you need from Obert to continue on your quest!
* Strategically place and upgrade towers to defeat the waves of enemies and win the level!
* Use twelve different styles of fire weapons to destroy the enemy!
* Learn how Obert Skye discovered the World of Yor though an illustrated and narrated introduction!
Light but challenging. Addictively fun!
Love the game. Some levels are easier than others but don't let that fool you. the levels that make you sweat fill in the challenge gap quite nicely. The game play quite stimulating and addictive. Looking forward to Marr 2.
Fun & Challenging
The sound effects & background music are great and some of the levels are very challenging! I'm so curious to find out what happens in the rest of the story!
Good and challenging game. But now I have an error. Whenever I try to open it, it closes right back up. Please fix this.
- Category: Games
- Released: Dec 19, 2012
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 33.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BlueLid Labs, LLC
- © 2012 BlueLid Labs LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).