By Marriott International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Marriott mobile app makes booking hotels and travel accommodations easier than ever. With over 4,000 hotels and resorts in over 78 countries, you can quickly find accommodations and make reservations across any of Marriott’s 19 hotel brands. Plus, with exclusive member benefits including mobile check-in and checkout features as well as instant room ready updates, you can manage all your trips from your mobile device.
- Available for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
- Apple Wallet is available to add confirmed reservations and the Marriott Rewards loyalty card
- With Mobile Requests, the latest feature for Marriott Rewards members, you can chat with hotel associates and make requests for amenities before you arrive. Now available at over 700 hotels and resorts around the world.
- Mobile Check-In with Priority Room Assignments. Elite Members get access to priority upgrades notifications and late check-out requests.
- Enjoy Marriott Rewards Member Rates where members get our lowest prices, at every hotel, all the time when booking through our app.
- Enroll quickly in Marriott Rewards, save your preferences and earn points when booking your trip at thousands of hotels and resorts around the world.
- Browse hotel photos, maps, city guides and amenities, or call a hotel (if supported by your device).
- View upcoming trip reservations, add them to your calendar and make cancellations.
- Available in English, French, Spanish, German, and Chinese.
- Visit http://mobileapp.marriott.com/ for more details.
Download our app and book a trip at one of Marriott’s 19 brands including The Ritz-Carlton, EDITION, JW Marriott, Autograph Collection Hotels, Renaissance Hotels, AC Hotels by Marriott, Delta Hotels and Resorts, Moxy Hotels, Marriott Hotels, Gaylord Hotels, Courtyard, SpringHill Suites, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Protea Hotels, Residence Inn, Towneplace Suites, Marriott Executive Apartments and Marriott Vacation Club.
What's New in Version 5.14.0
We’re linked — join us.
Unlock a world of new destinations and possibilities today while SPG®, Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® work together to build the world’s best loyalty program. Link accounts or join now to receive:
• Elite status match
• Points transfer
Explore the world like never before. No matter where you go, You Are Here.
There’s no change to how you book reservations, manage your accounts or earn Elite night credits, points and miles in the current programs.
Another notch on the fail board
What a terrible app. I thought the first one was awful, but I wrote it off to Marriott putting something out there for customers while they worked on something longer term. For this version, you actually tried to make it a good app and still failed! Try modifying an existing reservation...nope. Go to the "More" screen (lower right) on the iPad version and watch iPhone screen renderings pop up, even when you choose "launch full site". Are you kidding Marriott? A billion dollar company and you can't put out a good app?!?!?! I think there's dozens of kids right out of college or even working in their parents basement that could have done an immensely better job. My suspicion is that Marriott sourced this overseas to save a few thousand bucks. Oh and don't even get me started on the transition to the new app You didn't even bother to inform users that had the previous app loaded that it was retired! Instead of an in place upgrade you released a new one and dint redirect users!
Stop Buying and Start Fixing
The morons at Marriott are obsessed with buying other companies. Why, because they haven't had an original thought in decades. Case in point: this miserable app. Hard to believe that a company this size could produce an APP this horrible. Given the trashing they received over their previous attempts one would think they would at least try to offer improvements. They need to learn from other travel companies. The mobile check-in is a complete and utter failure. Tried to use it on numerous visits, staff at hotels hopelessly confused. Here is an idea, before launching new tech, train staff. Their app is aimed at the novice casual user. It treats their best customers terribly, and offers no advantages. Stop being so incredibly cheap and try spending money on tech for the 21st century.
Okay, figured it out. No one can possibly be so stupid to give this horrible app more than 1 star. Has to be Marriott employees fronting for the company, it is the only way, some of these ratings make sense.
Works great but has a few shortcomings
This app works pretty good. I rarely stay in the same place two nights in a row and often don't know where I will be spending the night till the afternoon so I reserve rooms on the fly. The app works pretty easily and I love it even more since they added the Touch ID sign in. I am a Marriott Platinum rewards member so I use the app pretty frequently. The only complaints are it doesn't always remember my AAA rate preference even though you tell it to do so. I tried the mobile check-in feature once but a drawback I experienced was they send you your bill online when you check out and it took several days to get it. This held me up from filing my expense report by a couple of days.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 23, 2016
- Version: 5.14.0
- Size: 68.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Marriott International
- © 2016 Marriott International, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.