By Marriott International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now you can chat with associates and make requests for amenities even before you arrive at select Marriott Hotels around the world.
The Marriott mobile app makes travel easier than ever with Mobile Check-in, real-time Room Ready alerts, Mobile Requests and Mobile Checkout. Make reservations at over 4,000 hotels and resorts in 70 countries, 24/7, from anywhere. Plus, you’ll earn Marriott Rewards points when booking your trip at thousands of properties around the world.
• Now available for Apple Watch.
• Mobile Check-in, real-time Room Ready Alerts, and Checkout are available at 13 brands across the world.
• Enjoy a brand new iPad app with an updated design that makes it easier to browse and book your trip.
• Enroll quickly in Marriott Rewards, save your preferences and enjoy exclusive benefits such as mobile Check-In and Checkout.
• Browse hotel photos, maps, city guides and amenities, or call a hotel (if supported by your device).
• Make special requests for early check-in, extra pillows or towels, high or low floor, etc.
• View upcoming reservations, add them to your calendar and make cancellations.
• Available in English, French, Spanish, German, and Chinese.
• Visit http://mobileapp.marriott.com/ for more details.
What's New in Version 5.2
Thank you for your feedback. We have a few key updates to announce.
We’ve added Mobile Check-in and Mobile Requests to our iPad app. You’ll be able to receive real time room ready alerts when you’re staying with us as well as make requests for whatever you need before, during and after your stay.
In addition, we’ve corrected a glitch that affected special corporate rate codes in our app.
Downgrade from 2 stars to 1
UPDATE: Downgrading from 2 stars to 1. The developers broke the app.
customers to use it.
I keep getting an "internal server error 500" when I try to login.
Additionally, the app will ONLY work when you have cellular data turned on. It times out and gives a "server unavailable 503" error if you attempt to log in when connected to wifi and have cellular data turned off.
Marriott is currently promoting a chance to win one million Marriott Rewards points simply by using the app to check in. Since the app doesn't work, you have no chance to win. So the chance to win one million Marriott Rewards points is a phony ruse.
The Marriott mobile app is disappointingly limited in what you can do. Most lacking is the ability to make reservations using your Marriott Rewards points. The app has a half dozen places where it shows you your rewards status and points, and you can make reservations, but it appears your only option is to use a credit card to confirm a reservation.
There's also no apparent way to contact the Marriott Rewards program using the app. The Marriott web site is far superior, and it works fine with mobile browsers. Use it instead.
No longer working
I used this app multiple times a week for convenience and as a reminder. I'm not sure what happened, but I am no longer able to see any account information even when it says I am logged in. I also would like to see the functionality of being able to use my phone as a room key if that's something to be added. I may adjust my rating once/if the current issue is resolved.
Love the app. Weekly use
I travel almost every week and when my corporate travel partner cannot get me the rate or location I need (often), I always go to my app and get the room I need where I need it and usually at a better rate
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 02, 2015
- Version: 5.2
- Size: 31.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Marriott International
- © 2014 Marriott International, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.