By Marriott International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Perfect Travel Companion™ just got better.
The brand new Marriott mobile app makes travel easier than ever. We’re introducing a brand new design, improved user experience, and offering enhanced features such as Mobile Check-in, real-time Room Ready Alerts, and Mobile Checkout at many of our brands across the world. Plus, you’ll earn Marriott Rewards points when booking your trip at any of our 4,000+ destinations around the world.
• Mobile Check-in, real-time Room Ready Alerts, and Checkout are available at select hotels around the world at the following brands: Marriott Hotels, JW Marriott, Renaissance Hotels, Autograph Collection, Marriott Executive Apartments, AC Hotels by Marriott, Moxy Hotels, Courtyard, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Residence Inn, SpringHill Suites & TownePlace Suites
• Make reservations at over 4,000+ hotels and resorts in 70 countries, 24/7, from anywhere
• Enroll quickly in Marriott Rewards, save your preferences and enjoy exclusive benefits such as mobile check-in and checkout
• Browse hotel photos, maps, city guides and amenities, or call a hotel (if supported by your device)
• Make special requests for early check-in, extra pillows or towels, high or low floor, etc.
• View upcoming reservations, add them to your calendar and make cancellations
• Available in English, French, Spanish, German, and Chinese.
What's New in Version 4.0.3
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
All around a useless App
1. Using the check in process is worthless. Check out the Hilton app which actually allows you to select a room.
2. Checkout process is just as bad as the check in since you still have to wait a minimum of three days to get a copy of your bill. The national car rental app provides me a soft copy of my bill before I even walk away from my rental car that I just turned in.
3. It takes days for account information to be updated such as number of stays and number of nights.
4. When you're in an app you shouldn't have to click on a link that takes you to a website where you have to login again to see your account information.
Absolutely disgusting App
I have never written a review like this but this app truly disgusts me almost every time I try to use it. I am a Marriott Platinum member and spend almost 2-3 days at some Marriott every week and the issues like login problems, defaulting to current location with GPS problems, unknown errors (503), etc., are just unbelievable. I know Marriott would not care at all about any of this feedback but I couldn't stop due to the repeated frustration. I have now started staying at Hiltons which was an absolute No-No for me for a long time.
Fire the developer or manager
Forced update terrible anytime but is really bad when you just need to check in or check out. And now I can't find checkout at all. TV Menu and phone button disabled, then app does not work! Not Elite friendly Marriott these days.
Before: As a Gold member, having to remember and enter rewards number and password over and over is realty annoying. Worse is giving me a option to allow remembering it that doesn't work. A button just for fun I guess that doesn't actually work!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Feb 18, 2015
- Version: 4.0.3
- Size: 19.1 MB
- Languages: English, En, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Marriott International
- © 2014 Marriott International, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.