By Marriott International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Marriott mobile app makes booking hotels and travel accommodations easier than ever. With over 4,000 hotels and resorts in over 78 countries, you can quickly find accommodations and make reservations across any of Marriott’s 19 hotel brands. Plus, with exclusive member benefits including mobile check-in and checkout features as well as instant room ready updates, you can manage all your trips from your mobile device.
- Available for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
- Apple Wallet is available to add confirmed reservations and the Marriott Rewards loyalty card
- With Mobile Requests, the latest feature for Marriott Rewards members, you can chat with hotel associates and make requests for amenities before you arrive. Now available at over 700 hotels and resorts around the world.
- Mobile Check-In with Priority Room Assignments. Elite Members get access to priority upgrades notifications and late check-out requests.
- Enjoy Marriott Rewards Member Rates where members get our lowest prices, at every hotel, all the time when booking through our app.
- Enroll quickly in Marriott Rewards, save your preferences and earn points when booking your trip at thousands of hotels and resorts around the world.
- Browse hotel photos, maps, city guides and amenities, or call a hotel (if supported by your device).
- View upcoming trip reservations, add them to your calendar and make cancellations.
- Available in English, French, Spanish, German, and Chinese.
- Visit http://mobileapp.marriott.com/ for more details.
Download our app and book a trip at one of Marriott’s 19 brands including The Ritz-Carlton, EDITION, JW Marriott, Autograph Collection Hotels, Renaissance Hotels, AC Hotels by Marriott, Delta Hotels and Resorts, Moxy Hotels, Marriott Hotels, Gaylord Hotels, Courtyard, SpringHill Suites, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Protea Hotels, Residence Inn, Towneplace Suites, Marriott Executive Apartments and Marriott Vacation Club.
What's New in Version 5.14.0
We’re linked — join us.
Unlock a world of new destinations and possibilities today while SPG®, Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® work together to build the world’s best loyalty program. Link accounts or join now to receive:
• Elite status match
• Points transfer
Explore the world like never before. No matter where you go, You Are Here.
There’s no change to how you book reservations, manage your accounts or earn Elite night credits, points and miles in the current programs.
Stop Buying and Start Fixing
The morons at Marriott are obsessed with buying other companies. Why, because they haven't had an original thought in decades. Case in point: this miserable app. Hard to believe that a company this size could produce an APP this horrible. Given the trashing they received over their previous attempts one would think they would at least try to offer improvements. They need to learn from other travel companies. The mobile check-in is a complete and utter failure. Tried to use it on numerous visits, staff at hotels hopelessly confused. Here is an idea, before launching new tech, train staff. Their app is aimed at the novice casual user. It treats their best customers terribly, and offers no advantages. Stop being so incredibly cheap and try spending money on tech for the 21st century.
Okay, figured it out. No one can possibly be so stupid to give this horrible app more than 1 star. Has to be Marriott employees fronting for the company, it is the only way, some of these ratings make sense.
What's the point?
I've used this app 4 or 5 times now, and I can't figure out the point? What does it do? 3 different hotels (Courtyard, Renaissance, Ritz) in 4 cities and none of them have mobile key. They ask you for mobile check-in via notifications & emails, but you still have to go they every step at front desk, so I just don't get the point of this app. In contrast, just tried the Hilton app, which is pretty amazing. Mobile key let me pick a room & totally skip the front desk, plus I could email my receipt afterward!
This app was way behind competitors
(This review is an update to my original review last year which you can read at the bottom)
I am very impressed with the latest app. It is clean, well organized and has a user friendly graphical user interface. This app how competes with the best hotel apps out there!
Original review from 2015:
This app has a clunky, dated look that hasn't changed in years. You have to sign in with credentials every time you use this app and the stay signed in feature doesn't work.
The Marriott app developers should look to SPG and Hyatt for benchmarks.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 23, 2016
- Version: 5.14.0
- Size: 68.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Marriott International
- © 2016 Marriott International, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.