By Marriott International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Marriott mobile app makes booking hotels and travel accommodations easier than ever. With over 4,000 hotels and resorts in over 78 countries, you can quickly find accommodations and make reservations across any of Marriott’s 19 hotel brands. Plus, with exclusive member benefits including mobile check-in and checkout features as well as instant room ready updates, you can manage all your trips from your mobile device.
- Available for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
- Apple Wallet is available to add confirmed reservations and the Marriott Rewards loyalty card
- With Mobile Requests, the latest feature for Marriott Rewards members, you can chat with hotel associates and make requests for amenities before you arrive. Now available at over 700 hotels and resorts around the world.
- Mobile Check-In with Priority Room Assignments. Elite Members get access to priority upgrades notifications and late check-out requests.
- Enjoy Marriott Rewards Member Rates where members get our lowest prices, at every hotel, all the time when booking through our app.
- Enroll quickly in Marriott Rewards, save your preferences and earn points when booking your trip at thousands of hotels and resorts around the world.
- Browse hotel photos, maps, city guides and amenities, or call a hotel (if supported by your device).
- View upcoming trip reservations, add them to your calendar and make cancellations.
- Available in English, French, Spanish, German, and Chinese.
- Visit http://mobileapp.marriott.com/ for more details.
Download our app and book a trip at one of Marriott’s 19 brands including The Ritz-Carlton, EDITION, JW Marriott, Autograph Collection Hotels, Renaissance Hotels, AC Hotels by Marriott, Delta Hotels and Resorts, Moxy Hotels, Marriott Hotels, Gaylord Hotels, Courtyard, SpringHill Suites, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Protea Hotels, Residence Inn, Towneplace Suites, Marriott Executive Apartments and Marriott Vacation Club.
What's New in Version 5.11.2
Thank you for choosing the Marriott Mobile App!
In this release:
- Variety of bug fixes and improvements
Another Platinum Elite that LOVES Marriott's hotels but HATES Marriott's app....
I am Marriott Rewards Platinum Elite member for several years now. Marriott hotels are great. This app is AWFUL.
I've had to stay at Hilton hotels off and on this year and have found their app to be MILES ahead. Here are a few comparisons and basic necessities:
-Hilton's app lets you select your exact room during mobile check in. Marriott's does not.
-Hilton's app provides loyalty account history and activity within the app. Marriott's redirects to their website.
-Marriott needs to add the Rewards Category Level of the hotel clearly in the app. I should not have to dig around through their website to find out the hotel category. Makes me feel like they don't want me to know!
-The apple wallet functionality is bland (plain blue card for my Platinum status) and doesn't provide important details like reservation hotel rate.
-The app crashes far too often. Far more than any other travel app I have ever used. Multiple times daily when all other travel apps are working fine.
Marriott needs a complete overhaul of its IT department if this is the best they can do!
Incredibly slow to load; mobile key works sometimes
The app takes over 10 seconds to load its reservation data...whenever it does actually load. Performance is extremely poor, just like the Marriott website right now. Mobile Key is very cool when it works; unfortunately you have to wait for the app to load all of its data before you can even attempt to run Mobile Key. Easier to just use an RFID card instead of an unreliable app. Pretty sure the Starwood mobile key implementation is superior.
No reason to use
I responded to an email from Marriott where it promised mobile checkin to get priority room upgrades from their mobile app. There is no mobile checkin feature. You can notify them in the app what time you expect to arrive, but that's it. You don't get confirmation that you're checked in, you don't get a room assignment and you don't see whether you're going to get an upgrade (or even an indication of how many upgrade requests are ahead of you). I can't see any reason to use this app. Poor vision on Marriott's behalf.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 14, 2016
- Version: 5.11.2
- Size: 42.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Marriott International
- © 2014 Marriott International, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.