By Marriott International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Perfect Travel Companion™
Designed and developed for Marriott Rewards® members, the Marriott Mobile App makes managing your Marriott Rewards account and all your reservations, stays, and booking with Marriott® easier than ever.
With 4,400+ hotels and resorts from 18 brands in over 87 countries, there's a hotel option available for all your travels, and the Marriott Mobile App provides exclusive benefits for Marriott Rewards members to make your stay better, including Mobile Check-In with Room Ready Alerts (including priority upgrades); Mobile Requests & Chat with the front desk for everything from an extra pillow to luggage assistance; Mobile Key, which allows you to go straight to your room at select locations; and Mobile Checkout with late checkout requests from anywhere – all from your preferred mobile device. Visit mobileapp.marriott.com for more details.
WORKS ON APPLE
- iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch
- Apple Wallet: Add confirmed reservations and your Rewards membership card.
- TouchID on iPhone and iPad for simpler sign-in.
- Apple Maps: Seamless use of native maps to improve searches and directions to or from hotels.
- Available in English, Spanish, German, French, and Chinese.
MORE BENEFITS WITH MARRIOTT REWARDS
- Easy enrollment: Sign up for Marriott Rewards directly in the app.
- Member Rates: Lowest rate guaranteed for Marriott Rewards members.
- Account Activity: Anywhere access to account balance, nights, points, and activity history.
- Together with your SPG® Account: View your SPG account between the SPG and Marriott apps. In addition, transfer points between SPG and Marriott Rewards from the app.
RESERVATIONS MADE HANDY
- Upcoming Reservations: View and manage all your reservations, including adding them to Apple Wallet and your calendar, and save hotels for easier reference to re-book.
- Hotel Directions: Apple Maps–incorporated for smoother travel to and from the hotel.
- Hotel Contact Info: One-touch calling and mobile chat with hotels – no more scrambling for phone numbers.
- Active Stay: When you travel, your upcoming reservation becomes your homepage so you can readily access reservation information and Guest Services during your stay.
MORE CONVENIENT STAYS
- Mobile Check-In: Get priority room assignments and Room Ready Alerts before you arrive.
- Elite Benefits: Get priority upgrade assignments and confirmed priority late checkout.
- Mobile Requests & Chat: Make requests anytime for towels, toiletries, and other common asks. When you need more help, chat with the front desk from the app, no need to call.
- Mobile Key: At select hotels, go straight to your room and open the door with your iPhone or Apple Watch; it also works for the elevator, gym, parking garage, and other places a room key is needed.
- Mobile Checkout: Expedite your departure and get your folio without needing to stop by the front desk.
- Book our lowest rates, including rates exclusive to Marriott Rewards members.
- Search using your nearby location, address or point of interest
- Browse hotel photos, maps, city guides and amenities before booking or simply call a hotel (if supported by your device).
- Save and manage hotels at which you regularly stay so rebooking at the same hotel is faster and easier
- Get inspired with ideas for where to go and what to do at your favorite destinations with articles from Marriott TRAVELER.
READY TO GO?
Download our app and book a trip at one of Marriott’s 18 brands including The Ritz-Carlton®, EDITION®, JW Marriott®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels, Marriott Hotels®, Delta Hotels®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Gaylord Hotels®, AC Hotels® by Marriott, Courtyard®, Residence Inn®, SpringHill Suites®, Fairfield Inn & Suites®, TownePlace Suites®, Protea Hotels®, and Moxy® Hotels.
What's New in Version 6.4.0
Do more on the go! Here are our latest enhancements to make traveling easier:
- View & Edit Your Profile: update your personal information, earning preferences, and email subscriptions
- Edit Room Preferences: just indicate your preferences while making a reservation, select the save option, and it will be remembered for future bookings
- Global Customer Support: Elite members now have one-click access to your dedicated Marriott Rewards or reservations numbers from where ever you are in the world
Let us know how else we can serve you by rating us in the App Store. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next stay.
Terrible New Release
The latest release has made the app almost useless for me. The main thing I use the app for is mobile check-in and out but since this last release that is the main piece that no longer works. While the rest of the functionality seems to work just fine it no longer consistently updates upcoming reservations. What you get instead is a banner message across the top of the app saying "Unable to Process" and nothing listed for upcoming stays. When this first happened I thought it just hadn't updated to my member number yet, but checking the desktop site confirmed all my upcoming stays were attached to my profile just not feeding to the app. This has continued to happen with a variety of reservations in different cities and brands in the Marriott portfolio. It's unfortunate since this was a very useful app previously.
Much improved but still a few things
I travel every week for work so the convenience of the app is great. Depending in what customers I'm seeing I get different discounts so I switch between Hilton and Marriott almost daily. I carry a lot of stuff with me for work so ideally I get first floor for convenience and one thing I love about the Hilton app is being able to choose my room before I submit the reservation. Usually I can request it through the chat or a call but sometimes I simply forget. Being able to choose my room during the reservation process would be great. Thanks and keep up the great work on improving the app.
Love our Marriott
We just booked our room for July 3rd and 4th, now we can watch the fireworks from our room. And enjoy the pool in the afternoon. Can't get no better than that. Just wish they had more tables and umbrellas in the pool area. This is our first time staying in Turlock, California we always stay at the Marriott in Clovis California. So, we are very excited and blessed to be able to enjoy watching the fireworks at the Stanislaus University in Turlock California. Hope to see y'all there. Be safe and have lots of fun.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 31, 2017
- Version: 6.4.0
- Size: 74.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Marriott International
- © 2017 Marriott International, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.