By Marriott International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now you can chat with associates and make requests for amenities even before you arrive at select Marriott Hotels around the world.
The Marriott mobile app makes travel easier than ever with Mobile Check-in, real-time Room Ready alerts, Mobile Requests and Mobile Checkout. Make reservations at over 4,000 hotels and resorts in 70 countries, 24/7, from anywhere. Plus, you’ll earn Marriott Rewards points when booking your trip at thousands of properties around the world.
• Now available for Apple Watch.
• Mobile Check-in, real-time Room Ready Alerts, and Checkout are available at 13 brands across the world.
• Enjoy a brand new iPad app with an updated design that makes it easier to browse and book your trip.
• Enroll quickly in Marriott Rewards, save your preferences and enjoy exclusive benefits such as mobile Check-In and Checkout.
• Browse hotel photos, maps, city guides and amenities, or call a hotel (if supported by your device).
• Make special requests for early check-in, extra pillows or towels, high or low floor, etc.
• View upcoming reservations, add them to your calendar and make cancellations.
• Available in English, French, Spanish, German, and Chinese.
• Visit http://mobileapp.marriott.com/ for more details.
What's New in Version 5.2
Thank you for your feedback. We have a few key updates to announce.
We’ve added Mobile Check-in and Mobile Requests to our iPad app. You’ll be able to receive real time room ready alerts when you’re staying with us as well as make requests for whatever you need before, during and after your stay.
In addition, we’ve corrected a glitch that affected special corporate rate codes in our app.
Very efficient booking tool
Very nice designs. Easy to search and make reservations. User friendly features. It makes everything from booking to check-in simple and
very efficient booking tool.
Old version was clunky but usually worked. Just updated to latest version and unable to log in. Get incomprehensible error messages. Come on Marriott, you can do better than all these one star reviews that now go back years!
Too many redirects to website
What's the point of the app? Most of the things you want to check (especially member status) require you to go to the website.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 02, 2015
- Version: 5.2
- Size: 31.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Marriott International
- © 2014 Marriott International, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.