By Marriott International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Want anything, anytime? Let's chat. Now you can chat with associates and make requests for amenties even before you arrive at select Marriott Hotels around the world.
The Marriott mobile app makes travel easier than ever with Mobile Check-in, real-time Room Ready alerts, Mobile Requests and Mobile Checkout. Make reservations at over 4,000 hotels and resorts in 70 countries, 24/7, from anywhere. Plus, you’ll earn Marriott Rewards points when booking your trip at thousands of properties around the world.
• Now available for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Mobile check-In, real-time room Ready Alerts, and checkout are available at 12 brands across the world.
• Enjoy a brand new iPad app with an updated design that makes it easier to browse and book your trip.
• Enroll quickly in Marriott Rewards, save your preferences and enjoy exclusive benefits such as mobile requests, mobile check-In, room ready alerts and checkout.
• Browse hotel photos, maps, city guides and amenities, or call a hotel (if supported by your device.)
• Make special requests for early check-in, extra pillows or towels, high or low floor, etc.
• View upcoming reservations, add them to your calendar and make cancellations.
•Available in English, French, Spanish, German, and Chinese.
What's New in Version 4.6
The Perfect Travel Companion™ just got better.
• Want anything, any time? Chat directly with our hosts at select Marriott Hotels around the world. Visit http://mobileapp.marriott.com/mobile-requests for more details.
• Now available for Apple Watch with the ability to check in, receive room ready alerts, and check out. Also, view the nearest hotel, your next reservation or your Marriott Rewards® account details with a quick glance.
Be Careful with Mobile Checkin
I have used this app with some success. I have booked rooms with it, successfully checked in to hotels and gotten notifications from the app when my room was ready. The major problem I have with the system the way it is right now is redundancy. When I use mobile checkin on the app, I still have to go to the front desk and they still swipe my card for authorization even though its already been authorized through the app. I would imagine that double authorizations on the same card would cause problems for some people. To be clear, its not that they’re double charging people, its just that they’re authorizing the card twice which puts a pending charge on your account. This might be different at different hotels and will hopefully improve as they work out the kinks, but just be aware that this is a possibility.
Lifetime Platinum Elite
Very interesting that Marriott declares this app “now even better” and yet they have broken the very few items that did work. Now you can’t even log into the app/site and do the simplest thing, like mobile check-in - don’t they have a special running on using mobile check-in currently? Funny time to have it fail along with the rest of this app. I called Marriott to report the system failure and they couldn’t even look up my outstanding reservations, although the lady on the phone was really polite when she said “we’ve never experienced anything like this before, and I don’t know who to call”
Terrible attempt at a mobile app - feels like nobody cares if it works or not
They Did It Again!!
Hard to believe that a company this size could produce an APP this horrible. Given the trashing they received over their previous attempts one would think they would at least try to offer improvements. They need to learn from other travel companies. The mobile check-in is a complete and utter failure. Tried to use it twice, staff at hotels hopelessly confused. Here is an idea, before launching new tech, train staff. Their app is aimed at the novice casual user. It treats their best customers terribly, and offers no advantages. Stop being so incredibly cheap and try spending money on tech for the 21st century.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 26, 2015
- Version: 4.6
- Size: 36.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Marriott International
- © 2014 Marriott International, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.