The Perfect Travel Companion®
Created for our members, the Marriott Rewards® app makes booking a hotel and managing your account and reservations easier than ever. With 6,700 hotels and 29 brands, you have access to exclusive benefits wherever you’re headed—and all from your mobile device.
Check in 48 hours before you arrive; find out when your room is ready; request extra towels; chat directly with the hotel staff; order room service and more. Get more information and the full list of benefits at mobileapp.marriott.com.
WORKS ON APPLE DEVICES
- iPhone®, iPad® and Apple Watch
- Apple Wallet: Add confirmed reservations and your Rewards membership card
- Touch ID on iPhone and iPad for simpler sign in
- Available in English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese and Chinese
MORE BENEFITS WITH MARRIOTT REWARDS®
- Easy Enrollment: Sign up for Marriott Rewards directly in the app
- View Profile: Edit your personal info and earning and communications preferences
- Member Rates: Lowest rate guaranteed for our members
- Account Activity: Anywhere access to account balance, nights, points and activity history
- Make a Green Choice: Earn points when you opt out of housekeeping
RESERVATIONS MADE HANDY
- Upcoming Reservations: View and manage all your reservations from one screen where you can add them to Apple Wallet and your calendar; email or text stay info; and modify dates, rates, rooms and methods of payment
- Hotel Directions: Improved searches and directions with Apple Maps, Google Maps and Waze
- Hotel Contact Info: One-touch calling and direct Chat
- Active Stay: Access reservation info and guest services from your homepage during your stay
MORE CONVENIENT STAYS
- Mobile Check-In: Available 48 hours prior to arrival; get priority room assignments and Room Ready Alerts before you arrive
- Elite Benefits: Get confirmed priority upgrade assignments and priority late checkout
- 24/7 Mobile Requests & Chat: Whatever you want, from towels to toiletries. Need something else? Connect directly with an associate via Chat.
- Mobile Key: Go straight to your room and unlock the door (and other areas around the hotel) with your iPhone or Apple Watch
- Mobile Checkout: Expedite your departure and get your folio emailed to you
- Dining and Spa: Review on-property options and (at select hotels) make reservations
- Book our lowest rates, including those exclusive to Marriott Rewards members
- Use points to book at any of Marriott’s participating brands
- See the average daily rate in search results
- Search using your nearby location, address or point of interest
- Browse hotel photos, maps and hotel amenities before booking
- Save your favorite hotels and preferences so rebooking is faster and easier
- Get inspired with ideas for where to go and what to do in your favorite destinations with articles from Marriott TRAVELER
READY TO GO?
Download our app and book a trip at one of Marriott’s 29 brands including AC Hotels by Marriott®, Aloft® Hotels, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Courtyard®, Delta Hotels®, Design HotelsTM, EDITION®, Element®, Fairfield Inn & Suites®, Four Points® by Sheraton, Gaylord Hotels®, JW Marriott®, Le Méridien®, Moxy® Hotels, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Marriott Hotels®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Protea Hotels®, Renaissance® Hotels, Residence Inn®, Sheraton®, SpringHill Suites®, St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, The Ritz-Carlton®, TownePlace Suites®, Tribute Portfolio®, W® Hotels and Westin® Hotels & Resorts.
You spoke. We listened. It’s now easier to view and download final bills from past hotel stays. They’ll appear within 72 hours after checkout in Account Activity under the My Account screen. Note that this feature is based on availability.
Thanks for traveling with us. Until we meet again, let us know what you think by rating us in the App Store.
Ratings and Reviews
Good But Needs Improving
The app is good, but could definitely be better. I completely agree with the other reviews that any function in the app that was designed for interaction with the hotel staff (chat, special requests, etc) is useless. I’ve tried it several times and then called the front desk to ask if they’d received the request. None of them ever had. And more times than not, the person who answered the phone didn’t even have a clue as to what I was talking about. Marriott needs to focus on training and ensuring that their hotels are 100% on-board with the app communication features. Another HUGE improvement that could be made to the app is a floor plan map (per property) that allows guests to choose their room at check in (right now the check in function is essentially useless). Hilton has this feature and I LOVE it...to the point where I choose Hilton sometimes over Marriott because I get to choose my room and see exactly where I’ll be staying. Many Hilton properties also use keyless entry that is built right in to their app. I really like Marriott and I have bounced between all 3 statuses for over 20 years. But they need to keep up with the times and the competition.
Just updated, could be better
First I’d like to say that their customer support for the app is amazing! It felt like a team was on the case for troubleshooting and my problem was resolved in about a week.
I tend to go through Ebates when booking with Marriott. The Marriott mobile site accessed through the Ebates app had a filtering issue (after choosing the airport shuttle filter, it would refresh back to the search page saying no hotels could be found). So I decided to use the Marriott app to look at different properties close to the airport I’m flying out of. I realized that I couldn’t filter which properties had an airport shuttle on the app.
I find this troublesome because I usually travel with a pet. So if I can’t use the app to filter results, I either have to use the mobile site, or wait to get access to a desktop. I’m fine using the mobile site, especially since I access it through Ebates, but the point of an app is convenience. If I needed an idea of what’s available for my travel needs, I prefer to use the Marriott app. But I won’t be able to do that if I can’t filter the results.
Sorry you’re having an issue with the app, but thanks for letting us know. If you’re still having trouble with fingerprint, get in touch with us at Marriott.Mobile.Customer.Care@Marriott.com.
Would be great if hotels actually honored half of the features!!!
Marriott Corp has tried to make a good app - but problem comes to the fact little to none of the hotels use the pre-order functionality to stock your room, they don’t use the chat function if you need something while at hotel, they do not honor the checking or late checkout out function (they don’t care and still need to use old school process to know if they can accept a late checkout). App does not notify you of a room ready early either - as the hotels don’t use the feature. App is good to book and change hotels if needed - to change a reservation you are better off cancelling and rebooking as app is not flexible on honoring changes. Basically the app is good to track Marriott points and the progress each year to make Reward levels (not a perk for me as I’m lifetime Platinum member). So being lifetime Platinum you would think Marriott would listen to their customers and force their Marriott properties to use the features in the app - or do away with the features all together. FYI - I’m also an Elite member with Hilton properties and guess what - their Hotel locations use the app and it actually works really well...
- Marriott International
- 103.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL, INC.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.