By Marriott International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Perfect Travel Companion™ is now on your wrist.
Now available for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
The Marriott mobile app makes travel easier than ever with mobile check-in, real-time room ready alerts, and mobile checkout. Make reservations at over 4,000 hotels and resorts in 70 countries, 24/7, from anywhere. Plus, you’ll earn Marriott Rewards points when booking your trip at thousands of properties around the world.
• Mobile check-In, real-time room Ready Alerts, and checkout are available at 12 brands across the world.
• Enroll quickly in Marriott Rewards, save your preferences and enjoy exclusive benefits such as mobile check-In and checkout.
• Browse hotel photos, maps, city guides and amenities, or call a hotel (if supported by your device.)
• Make special requests for early check-in, extra pillows or towels, high or low floor, etc.
• View upcoming reservations, add them to your calendar and make cancellations.
•Available in English, French, Spanish, German, and Chinese.
What's New in Version 4.5
The Perfect Travel Companion™ just got better.
• Now available for Apple Watch with the ability to check in, receive room ready alerts, and check out. Also, view the nearest hotel, your next reservation or your Marriott Rewards® account details with a quick glance.
• Enjoy a brand new iPad app with an updated design that makes it easier to browse and book your trip.
Useless and getting worse with each revision
I am a decade long gold rewards member. The app is useless and getting worse. Glossy over functional.
I am multi-discount eligible. Marriott makes me choose before searching, Hilton let's me list and reports varying results. Marriott web site let's me filter (say by city) and then sort (e.g. By price). App used to and Hilton still does, but latest pretty app version gives this up.
My Hilton status has gone from silver to gold, largely because its app is so much simpler.
If this keeps up, I foresee dropping to silver or below in Marriott. Marriott website so much better it is my choice over app, but for it I'd have dropped any status already.
Mobile check in requires 2 hours in advance. Really?
So easy to book rooms, and it's beautiful
I just downloaded this on a whim, and after playing around with the app, I now want to book a mini vacation and stay in one of these hotels. Also I had no idea Marriott owned Ritz Carlton?? Awesome. Anyway it lets you book hotels and shows images of all the available rooms – then when you check in, you can also do that from your phone!
Update: FINALLY! An iPad version that works landscape and portrait mode. The new UI is much more approachable and less 1990 website. Not sure on functionality, yet.
Old version: POS
This app has barely any function. You can't check in from it. You have to log in every time. It is iPhone only. I can go on and on. I think you can search for hotels and check your rewards account and that is it.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Apr 20, 2015
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 36.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Marriott International
- © 2014 Marriott International, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.