By Marriott International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"The Marriott mobile app makes travel easier than ever with Mobile Check-in and Checkout, real-time Room Ready
alerts, and Mobile Requests. Make reservations at over 4,000 hotels and resorts in 70 countries and 16 brands including
JW Marriott, Autograph Collection Hotels, Renaissance Hotels, AC Hotels by Marriott, Delta Hotels and Resorts, Moxy
Hotels, Marriott Hotels, Gaylord Hotels, Courtyard, SpringHill Suites, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Protea Hotels, Residence
Inn, Towneplace Suites, Marriott Executive Apartments and Marriott Vacation Club.
• Available for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• With Mobile Requests, the latest feature for Marriott Rewards members, you can chat with associates and make
requests for amenities even before you arrive. Now available at most Marriott Hotels, JW Marriott, Autograph
Collection Hotels and Renaissance Hotels around the world.
• Enjoy additional, exclusive member benefits including mobile check in and check out as well as instant updates when
your room is ready.
• Enroll quickly in Marriott Rewards, save your preferences and earn points when booking your trip at thousands of
properties around the world.
• Browse hotel photos, maps, city guides and amenities, or call a hotel (if supported by your device).
• View upcoming reservations, add them to your calendar and make cancellations.
• Earn Marriott Rewards Available in English, French, Spanish, German, and Chinese.
• Visit http://mobileapp.marriott.com/ for more details."
What's New in Version 5.8
In our first 2016 release, we’ve worked out a few bug fixes and improvements.
Can't sign up from app
I just received an email from the Marriott hotel I will be staying at soon to download this app to speed up my check in process. I downloaded it and started creating my account and when I got to the section for State, the app doesn't populate anything. Useless if a user can't create an account directly from the app.
Great app for frequent travelers
A must-have app. I use it constantly to book, change, check-in, etc. It's among my most used app (next to airline app!)
Basically I am happy with the Marriott app but would like to be able to add live rewards card to Apple wallet like all of the other major chains
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Feb 02, 2016
- Version: 5.8
- Size: 47.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Marriott International
- © 2014 Marriott International, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.