By Marriott International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Want anything, anytime? Let's chat. Now you can chat with associates and make requests for amenties even before you arrive at select Marriott Hotels around the world.
The Marriott mobile app makes travel easier than ever with Mobile Check-in, real-time Room Ready alerts, Mobile Requests and Mobile Checkout. Make reservations at over 4,000 hotels and resorts in 70 countries, 24/7, from anywhere. Plus, you’ll earn Marriott Rewards points when booking your trip at thousands of properties around the world.
• Now available for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Mobile check-In, real-time room Ready Alerts, and checkout are available at 12 brands across the world.
• Enjoy a brand new iPad app with an updated design that makes it easier to browse and book your trip.
• Enroll quickly in Marriott Rewards, save your preferences and enjoy exclusive benefits such as mobile requests, mobile check-In, room ready alerts and checkout.
• Browse hotel photos, maps, city guides and amenities, or call a hotel (if supported by your device.)
• Make special requests for early check-in, extra pillows or towels, high or low floor, etc.
• View upcoming reservations, add them to your calendar and make cancellations.
•Available in English, French, Spanish, German, and Chinese.
What's New in Version 4.6
The Perfect Travel Companion™ just got better.
• Want anything, any time? Chat directly with our hosts at select Marriott Hotels around the world. Visit http://mobileapp.marriott.com/mobile-requests for more details.
• Now available for Apple Watch with the ability to check in, receive room ready alerts, and check out. Also, view the nearest hotel, your next reservation or your Marriott Rewards® account details with a quick glance.
Lifetime Platinum Elite
Very interesting that Marriott declares this app “now even better” and yet they have broken the very few items that did work. Now you can’t even log into the app/site and do the simplest thing, like mobile check-in - don’t they have a special running on using mobile check-in currently? Funny time to have it fail along with the rest of this app. I called Marriott to report the system failure and they couldn’t even look up my outstanding reservations, although the lady on the phone was really polite when she said “we’ve never experienced anything like this before, and I don’t know who to call”
Terrible attempt at a mobile app - feels like nobody cares if it works or not
They Did It Again!!
Hard to believe that a company this size could produce an APP this horrible. Given the trashing they received over their previous attempts one would think they would at least try to offer improvements. They need to learn from other travel companies. The mobile check-in is a complete and utter failure. Tried to use it twice, staff at hotels hopelessly confused. Here is an idea, before launching new tech, train staff. Their app is aimed at the novice casual user. It treats their best customers terribly, and offers no advantages. Stop being so incredibly cheap and try spending money on tech for the 21st century.
Latest update doesn't work on iPhone 5
This latest update required me to sign out and sign back in. But when I tried to sign in, it delivered nothing but error messages. Restarted everything but no go. I'm using an iPhone 5 without any other app incompatibilities. Wait until Marriott fixes this buggy version before trying this update.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 26, 2015
- Version: 4.6
- Size: 36.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Marriott International
- © 2014 Marriott International, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.