Marrow Connect helps patients and their friends and families to organize successful bone marrow drives with the goal of finding life-saving matches for those in need. This platform gives you the ability to easily schedule drives, coordinate volunteers, share your patient’s personal stories/updates and spread the word about your drives through social media.
- Schedule drives and add to calendar
- Promote drives via email, Facebook and Twitter
- Maintain volunteer list
- Build list of assignments and assign volunteers
- Send volunteer assignments by email
- Record drive successes including potential donors swabbed, and financial donations
- Ultimately track matches found and transplants, thanks to your teams’ efforts
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.