Mars Quest free retro 8-bit C64 game and cult remake of Commodore 64 games
By Net Unlimited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** ONE OF THE MOST FUN RETRO GAMES OF 2013! ***
Get this game for free now! This is Mars Quest, a remake of the classic 1984 Commodore 64 game called “Snoopy”. Check out the screenshots!
*** REVIEWS ***
- SlideToPlay.com: "Mars Quest is a good choice if you need to get your nostalgia on"
- AppsOnTapp.com: "a fun and addicting retro game"
- AppFavour.com: "Today's Best Apps August 18th 2012"
A must-have if you grew up in the eighties or if you are a C64, Atari, arcade or 8-bit lover! The game is extremely true to the C64 original and has received a makeover with completely new graphics. Nostalgic feelings guaranteed!
*** WHAT PLAYERS SAY ***
- "Super fun game that can be played over and over again. I'm ultra picky about games I let take up valuable space on my iPhone, but this one is a must!"
- "A great little arcade game that I enjoy playing"
- "Fun game, addictive"
- "Once you start, you dont want to stop playing :)"
*** FEATURES ***
- Game Center scores and achievements
- Full support for the iPad and iPhone 5
- Guide the astronaut safely through all levels
- Avoid all aliens and obstacles on Mars
- Think smart to advance to the next level
- Be careful when the speed level increases!
*** If you like this free game please support it by rating it. ***
If you have any problems or suggestions please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org - we will always read your e-mail and reply to it! Your help is appreciated.
What's New in Version 1.4.1
- bugfixes and improvements
We hope you enjoy playing Mars Quest. Please rate this app after every update!
Please follow us:
Thanks for your support! If you have any problems or suggestions please send an e-mail to email@example.com - we will always read your e-mail and reply to it!
This is a nice little game to have on your phone when you have 30 or less minutes to kill. I haven't purchased any in app purchases yet, but I do recommend getting the .99 remove all ads or if you really like it, the 2.99 remove ads+10 xtra lives so you can get really far. My only complaint in the gameplay is that it isn't clear what kills you and what is fine sometimes.
Very good, too much ads and weird stuff with the game😌😑😑😋
I really love this 8-bit platformer game but there's way to much ads. Plus on the first level when I want to jump over to the platform that brings u to the next level, I go to the point where ur gonna fall off, U die. Other wise, this is a very good game. Rating: 🔆🔆🔆🔆🔅. Aka 4 1/2 stars.
This game is very addictive. Players can try and get to the end of the seemingly bottomless journey with only three lives. I have yet to discover what's at the end of the game and I will try until I get to it. One of the good games that bring back the feeling of the past to the future.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 30, 2013
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Net Unlimited
- © 2012 retropixel.org, Net Unlimited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 25 extra lives$3.99
- Remove advertising$0.99
- 10 extra lives$2.99
- 1 extra life$0.99
- 5 extra lives$1.99