By gamefabrik GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Economic simulation on mars!
Mars is known as the Red Planet. But this is going to change in Mars Tomorrow. Humans inhabited the once hostile to life planet and took care of turning it into a green and habitable place. By terraforming, Mars is becoming a planet for the new Martians.
From red to green
In the game Mars Tomorrow your aim is the colonizing the planet in order to transform it into a green planet. The player takes the role of a brave colonist. With the Earth being anything but habitable, the player has to try his luck as a Martian. The settlement project is called Mars Tomorrow and is the beginning of the operation ‘Life on Mars’ and let you start colonizing Mars with other new Martians.
The birth of their own colony
However, general living conditions are hardly met on Mars as it is. The red planet seems to be bleak and arid - not even grass grows in the dreary wasteland. At the beginning of your mission you need to gather resources, which are urgently needed for the colonization of Mars. These include water, oxygen and carbon dioxide. Once this is done, all the raw materials are used to produce vital products. The Mars Rovers take care of the transportation to the colony, which will grow over time. As your colony grows, more and more people will decide to settle on Mars. The new residents of the colony help in increasing the colony and a thriving economy will soon be established. Once the economy grows, greenhouse gases are emitted, forming an Earth-like atmosphere. The resulting clouds, rain, rivers, lakes and algae enable the transformation of a formerly red to a green planet.
At first glance, Mars Tomorrow appears as a simple building game. However, with increasing population comes a significant increase in the challenges of the economic simulation part of the game. All tasks must be coordinated, so that the economy does not collapse and the survival of the population can be ensured. Once the Mars Rover brought the resources to the colony, terraforming is performed. The larger the population, the more resources are needed. The player is faced with the question: How to master both, economic and environmental difficulties. At first, every Martian only controls a few Mars Rovers, which can be improved by "plug-ins". The Mars itself changes every ten days, so the player is faced with many new challenges. Overall, there are eight phases that ultimately give the planet its green appearance and enabling Earth-like conditions on Mars. In each phase, there is also a new type of vehicle.
Together for a better life
Life on Mars is not designed by a player alone, but together with several players to experience and enjoy the game together, which makes the game very communicative. Certain resources supply the player Terra points. At the end of a round they will be compared with the points of the other players. The player with the highest Terra point score wins the round. However, not only the winner of a round receives a goodie. The best players of each round will be able to win Tritium, which will be added directly into their account at the beginning of the new round. In the world of Mars Tomorrow Tritium is eventually used to buy settlers accounts, plug-ins and much more. All rounds in “Free to Play”-mode are nonviolent.
What's New in Version 1.20.2
- New Player Plugin Type: Temporary plugins, with strong features but limited durability
- Prototypes have two plug-in slots
- New bonuses for guilds and plugins
- Guild levels go to level 20
- The chat no longer covers the player and guild name
- In plugin preview, the plugins can be properly switched
- The values of the successes calculate correctly
- Rounding errors in Habitat have been fixed
- The update messages are now localized
- The Player Plugin Tutorial helps also with opened chat
- An empty guild motto will be accepted
- The refinery starts production immediately after construction
- The research points for the purchase of the starter pack will be completely filled
- Existing orders for the purchase of the starter pack won't be canceled anymore
- The unique expansion of the habitat buildings with the starter pack is no longer limited by limits
Thank you for playing and your support!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 17, 2017
- Version: 1.20.2
- Size: 176 MB
- Languages: English, German, Russian
- Seller: gamefabrik GmbH
- © 2015 gamefabrik GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Big Tritium package$19.99
- Small Tritium package$4.99
- Medium Tritium Package$9.99