A true photorealistic HDR software to capture the best emotion of your photography. Increase your depth of light more than ever with MarScaper HDR:
- HDR from 2 to 5 bracketed images.
- Real-time photorealistic HDR engine.
- Real-time visualization of your bracketed pictures.
- Intelligent HDR fusion for a gorgeous rendering.
- Automatic and manual image alignment.
- Simple and intuitive render adjustment.
- Undo/Redo support.
- Import all RAW formats accepted by OSX.
- Export TIFF (8bits and 16 bits), jpeg or png.
- QuickLook preview (can also be exported in 1024 pixel jpeg).
- No loss of EXIF data and color profiles.
- Fullscreen mode.
Lite version limitations:
- 5 bracketed images max.
- No brush editing with exposure blending directly on your HDR images.
- No batch processing.
If you like this 100% Mac application, please take the time to give it a nice review on the Mac App Store: it really helps for each new release.
- Fix a regression concerning certain color profiles.
- Minor improvements.
- Preparing for macOS Sierra.
Ratings and Reviews
A good product for me, especially after I found the "Ignore metadata, create fake HDR" in Preferences. I like to use a lot of vintage lenses that don't communicate with the camera, so my Canon just likes to make up arbitrary metadata (such as f/1064). This is a problem if it is the same for each shot.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.