By Sebastien MARCHAND
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
==== New release 1.2: Introduction of batch processing ====
A true photorealistic HDR software to capture the best emotion of your photography. Increase your depth of light more than ever with MarScaper HDR:
- HDR from 2 to 100 bracketed images.
- Real-time photorealistic HDR engine.
- Real-time visualization of your bracketed pictures.
- Intelligent HDR fusion for a gorgeous rendering.
- Automatic and manual image alignment.
- Simple and intuitive render adjustment.
- Brush editing with exposure blending directly on your HDR images.
- Other brush editing: exposure, contrast, and saturation.
- Undo/Redo support.
- Import all RAW formats accepted by OSX.
- Export TIFF (8bits and 16 bits), jpeg or png.
- QuickLook preview (can also be exported in 1024 pixel jpeg).
- No loss of EXIF data and color profiles.
- Fullscreen mode.
- Graphics tablets supported.
- Batch processing.
What's New in Version 1.2.3
Solves an issue at 100% zoom when user moves image towards the edges. This bug only affects pointing devices allowing ‘automatic elasticity’, e.g. Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad.
Thank you very much for your feedback and crash reports. Keep up the good work. This software belongs to you too.