By Sebastien MARCHAND
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
A true photorealistic HDR software to capture the best emotion of your photography. Increase your depth of light more than ever with MarScaper HDR:
- HDR from 2 to 100 bracketed images.
- Real-time photorealistic HDR engine.
- Real-time visualization of your bracketed pictures.
- Intelligent HDR fusion for a gorgeous rendering.
- Automatic and manual image alignment.
- Simple and intuitive render adjustment.
- Brush editing with exposure blending directly on your HDR images.
- Other brush editing: exposure, contrast, and saturation.
- Undo/Redo support.
- Import all RAW formats accepted by OSX.
- Export TIFF (8bits and 16 bits), jpeg or png.
- QuickLook preview (can also be exported in 1024 pixel jpeg).
- No loss of EXIF data and color profiles.
- Fullscreen mode.
- Graphics tablets supported.
- Batch processing.
What's New in Version 1.2.4
- Modified graphic interface for a better integration under Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Addition of a welcome panel.
- Minor bug fixes and optimizations.
Note to DxO users : photographers have signaled that MarScaper HDR refuses to process certain bracketing due to different picture resolutions. After investigation, the problem was found to be incumbent to DxO. For an unknown reason, DxO may alter the size of certain pictures by a few pixels despite identical exporting parameters. In order to warn you, MarScaper HDR now signals affected pictures. For your comfort, the next update will cut these pictures to bypass the problem.