“See something Say something” for smartphones
The MARTA See & Say App offers riders a quick and discreet method for reporting suspicious activity directly to MARTA Police. Using this app, riders can send MARTA Police pictures, text messages, and locations of suspicious persons and/or activities.
From the App home screen, riders have two easy options for contacting MARTA Police:
* The “Report a Problem” button allows riders to send text or photos directly to MARTA Police. To ensure discretion, the camera flash is automatically disabled when photos are taken through the app. When reporting an issue, riders can select station locations and report categories to assist MARTA police. Riders can also send reports anonymously if they chose.
* The “Call MARTA Police” button will connect customers directly to MARTA Police.
The application is designed for MARTA. If you send a report in an area without cellular connectivity, it will be stored and sent when connectivity returns. The system is also designed to send text messages before pictures so that MARTA Police can get App reports as quickly as possible.
Riders can sign up to receive MARTA Transit Alerts through the app to be notified of service delays and changes.
BOLO (Be On the Look Out) Alerts. BOLO Alerts on the See & Say App may display alerts from MARTA Police about specific persons of interest. For example, See & Say may display information about a missing person or child, such as where they were last seen. If you see a person from a BOLO, immediately call 911 and send an App report to MARTA Police discreetly.
Ratings and Reviews
Made a report
It seemed to take my report just fine, although my train came as I was making it so I don't know about response times. I lowered my rating for two reasons: 1) I got a reply possibly intended for someone else? I had indicated anonymous, for no real reason, so perhaps that's why I got the wrong response?
2) it would be nice if this was integrated into the other app, instead of needing two.
Where's the wi-fi
This would be a much more useful app if there was wi-fi available throughout the MARTA train system. As it is now, as soon as you hit the underground in-town stations you're in a dead zone. What good is an app or your phone when you can't get a connection? If MARTA wants to stop the decrease in the numbers of riders how about making improvements instead of releasing an app that says "crime is so bad on MARTA that we have an app for that"?
- Elerts Corporation
- 34.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 ELERTS Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.