Load Coupons worth $100's in savings directly to your MARTIN'S BONUSCARD
- Hundreds of coupons, no clipping required.
- Includes coupons personalized for you with savings on the items you buy the most.
- Keep an eye out for Free Day Coupons!
Simplify your shopping trip
- Find your nearest MARTIN'S store or gas station to redeem your rewards.
- Track your savings and rewards balances.
- Save space on your keychain by adding your MARTIN'S BONUSCARD to Apple Wallet.
View the Weekly Circular
- Plan your shopping trip.
- Add items from the circular to your shopping list and check them off as you shop.
- Load Coupons to your MARTIN'S BONUSCARD right from the pages of the circular.
- See what seasonal deliciousness is in store this week.
- Get an early sneak peek at next week's circular.
- Browse hundreds of recipes for every meal and all occasions.
- Save your family's favorites.
- Create weekly meal plans.
This update includes performance enhancements and bug fixes.
We’re always working to improve the MARTIN'S Food Markets app experience. Thanks for shopping and keep all the helpful feedback coming!
Ratings and Reviews
Martin’s app is overall something I use every time I shop there. Some features I like are the digital coupons and the access to my saved recipes. Features I do not like are the saved bonus card will not scan at any register I have tried, so I still need to carry and use my physical plastic card. Also the digital coupons do not always work: I choose to buy a product, especially the “free Friday” products based on the fact that I have a digital coupon, only to look at my receipt after leaving the store and see that my digital coupons did not come off of my price. They are gone from my app, so I cannot go to the service desk to show them and get the money back for them. Also, there is no way to delete coupons I am disinterested in using. So I need to scroll through hundreds of coupons to load the ones I want. A load or delete button system would be useful to add. I have no use of baby products or cat food, and never will. So I’d like to not wade through them every time. You can sort by category, but sometimes I want to see some coupons in a category but delete others. Example: I want to see dog food but not cat food Overall, I’m glad I have the app and use it often.
Coupons offering needs to get like the Weekly Ad
At least on the Weekly ads you can tell how many you have to buy with the 2/ $4.00. Under the coupons you see the front with one bottle but getting close to clicking on said coupon, shows you have to buy MORE than one. Also, there are times when I would like to see up closer pic of said product under the coupons page. Can’t you do something that will let mobile phone users a pinch to enlarge? That would be a plus!!!
Needs a lot of work
This app needs a lot of work to be useful.
- Currently it takes way too many pushes and swipes to navigate to the grocery list. It should be accessible on the first page.
- The list is not organized by department.
- You have to edit the entire shopping list to delete an item. I.e. I can’t “check off” an item.
- Each listed shopping list item takes too much space, requiring excessive scrolling.
- you have to scroll to the bottom of the list to add an item.
- You can’t edit a grocery list item, only add quantity or delete it.
Our suggestion is for the app creators is too look at the functionality of apps like Grocery IQ to rebuild this one.
And while you’re add it, adding a search function to help find items in the store would be immensely helpful (store dependent I know, but here’s to wishing).
- Giant Food Stores LLC
- 56.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Copyright © 2004 - 2017 MARTIN’S® Food Markets
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.