Martin’s Index of Cocktails
By Doudoroff LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Martin’s Index of Cocktails and Mixed Drinks is a unique and immensely practical reference to the drink recipes of the first “golden age” of the American Bar (1850s until Prohibition) and onwards.
This unique entertainment resource presents over 2400 carefully curated drink recipes from the essential primary sources. Jerry Thomas, Harry Johnson, George Kappeler, “The Only William” Schmidt, “Cocktail Bill” Boothby, Hugo Ensslin, Tom Bullock, Harry McElhone, Harry Craddock, Charles Baker, and Ted Saucier are all here (plus many more) and they’ve never been more accessible.
- Over 2400 drink recipes including classics and curiosities
- More drinks from post-Prohibition years will be added over coming months through free, over-the-wire updates
- The spiritual sequel to the old “Cocktails+” app from years back
- Check off the ingredients you’ve got and this app will show you which drinks you can make
- Filter the recipes on multiple criteria with just a few taps
- Flag recipes and tag favorites; create custom lists of recipes
- Annotate recipes with comments and cumulative likes and dislikes and build up a chronological history of your explorations
- Ingredient definitions included
- Sync your ingredient inventory, favorites and flagged, custom lists and journal entries across our entire suite of apps and over as many iOS devices as you like, using our free sync service
- Universal app, works nearly identically on both platforms
Please enjoy responsibly and in moderation!
What's New in Version 1.2.4
- compatibility fixes
- improved implied inventory UI
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Nov 17, 2017
- Version: 1.2.4
- Size: 20.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Martin Doudoroff LLC
- © 2014-2017 Martin Doudoroff LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.