Maru.me is created entirely for you to review, share your (v)blog posts, discover, and research products curated for you by people just like you.
Maru... is the famous Japanese cat (Google it!), but it actually means “circle” in Japanese. As a prefix, it means entirety, whole, complete.
With maru.me, you can
• Remember all the things that you have tried & loved (*ahem* and things you've hated so much)
• Link up your blog posts for more people to see
• Create a wishlist of things you want to try
• Discover cool, new products, which you might not even know existed (!), based on others who have similar tastes and preferences as you
Download and start using maru.me to build your space so you know exactly what's hot or what's not for you!
List of available features:
• Browse more than 300k products (to start with)
• Scan a barcode to add new products to your list
• Upload your own product pictures to showcase your photography skill ;)
• Add your link to the awesome blog posts you wrote
• Create your own awesome wishlist
• Search relevant products personalized for you
• Custom sort when you almost equally like two or more products, but you really like the second just a teeeeny tinnnnyy little more (been there, done that...)
After a prolonged hiatus... USER PROFILE is finally here!!! You can now see all your stuff in one place, and check out and FOLLOW other people! Phew~
Oh, and we also took care of those pesky bugs and made the app a little faster.
As always, let us know what you think or give us a holler at firstname.lastname@example.org. :D
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.