By David Ashton
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
As seen on Japanese TV quiz and variety shows, the popular maru (○ "yes") batsu (× "no") boards are now available for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Perfect for setting the mood at parties, nomikai (drinking parties), enkai (company parties where everyone gets drunk), nijikai (the so-called second party where all the people who got drunk at the enkai go to get even more drunk), bonenkai (end-of-the-year parties where people try to forget the last year), shinnenkai (New Years parties where people apologize for getting so drunk at last year's bonenkai), kekkonshiki (weddings), gokon (matchmaking parties), quiz shows, or eikaiwa (English conversation) lessons.
• six different "pinpon" (○ "yes") and "buu" (× "no") sounds
• can be set automatically play sound on moving the device upright
• inverted colours mode to improve visibility in large rooms
• convenient size lets you use it anytime, anywhere
What's New in Version 1.2.1
• added iOS 7 icons
• added multitasking support
• iOS 7.0.6 & iOS 7.1 device tested
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 12, 2014
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: David Ashton
- © 2014 Applicariat
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.