Marune is the ultimate Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu app, used by thousands of people to track their training and stay in touch with buddies.
▶ Log your training sessions
• A streamlined and polished training log that helps you stay on track and see your progress
• Keep track of techniques you trained
• Check in at every school where you train
• Add your total trained time and roll time
• Add notes about each training
• Attach photos
▶ Keep track of your competitions
• Save your tournament history
• Log your wins, losses and rank
• Add notes and photos to your tournament post
▶ Share your BJJ journey
• Share summaries and pictures of your trainings & competitions on Marune or send them to Facebook and Instagram
▶ Connect with friends
• Connect with your BJJ buddies and share your journey with them
• Comment on their activities and reply to comments on your activities or just give praise through “OSS”
• more to come!
Get in touch, we'd love to hear your feedback!
For any questions, feedback, comments or ideas, reach out to:
What's new? Just the most requested feature since we launched Marune.
▶▶▶ Comments are here!
- Comment on your friends' training sessions and competitions
- Get notified when someone comments on one of your posts
• You can now see the techniques your friends trained in the Feed (just tap on More)
• Improved the way we show you who reacted or commented on your posts
• Your Friends list is now alphabetically sorted
• We fixed some bugs you reported.
Enjoy using Marune? Rate us on the App Store! Your feedback helps us improve the app with each update!
Thank you for using Marune. OSS!
Ratings and Reviews
A few bugs, but good overall
There’s a bug that sets the text to only type in all caps. Not a huge deal, just annoying. Could also add an option for gi+no-gi in one session. Good app overall. Looking forward to future updates!
Most fitness apps just aren’t configurable enough for BJJ. This one is specific and allows for the varied aspects we all like to track - techniques, rolls, and competition results. Great app!!
Exactly what I was looking for
This is exactly the app I was looking for, I was afraid that I’d be forever entering my training data in Excel. My thanks to the developers.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.