Avengers Academy stands accused! Ronan returns to Earth, and he's ready to bring the planet to its rightful place in the Kree Empire. Kree rebels Mar-Vell and Noh-Varr team up with intergalactic, multiversal, and otherwise cosmic-scale Super Heroes to save Earth from the Kree Invasion!
Experience the MARVEL Avengers as you’ve never seen them before! Build the ultimate Super Hero academy, and play as your favorite Avengers characters reimagined as students developing their superpowers. Enroll today and become a hero!
DISCOVER A NEW MARVEL AVENGERS WORLD
- Experience your favorite MARVEL Avengers heroes and villains as young adults
- Play as Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow, Hulk, Loki, Captain America and more!
- Featuring an All-Star Voice Cast with John Cena, A$AP Rocky, Alison Brie, Dave Franco, Priyanka Chopra and More!
EXPERIENCE CAMPUS LIFE
- Live true campus life as a MARVEL student
- Navigate the social ups and downs of your characters' lives
BUILD YOUR DREAM ACADEMY
- Create the ultimate Super Hero campus
- Construct dorms, classrooms and labs for your MARVEL Avengers
- Fill your campus with training facilities, sports stadiums and more
POWER-UP YOUR TEAM
- Strengthen your MARVEL Avengers team and permanently upgrade their powers and abilities!
- Send them to activities, sporting events, class and training sessions
EMBARK ON NEW ADVENTURES
- Go on exciting missions and battle epic armies and bosses
- Interact with other characters from the MARVEL universe
- Participate in events and updates that introduce thrilling new storylines and quests
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AvengersAcademy
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/AvengersAcademy
Visit our website: http://www.AvengersAcademy.com
MARVEL Avengers Academy is free to download and play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you do not want to use this feature, please setup password protection for purchases in your settings.
© 2018 MARVEL. All rights reserved. © 2018 TinyCo. All rights reserved. Avengers Academy © developed by TinyCo.
•Limited-time Cosmic Cataclysm event begins!
•Battle Ronan and his intergalactic army!
•Unlock Mar-Vell, Noh-Varr, Hyperion, and more!
Ratings and Reviews
We love how Avengers Academy lets you literally rebuild the Marvel universe—well, a corner of it, anyways. At Nick Fury’s new superhero school—attended by young-adult versions of Iron Man, Wasp, Falcon, and other recruits —you’ll do everything from add new facilities to go on dates. The mix of city-building and character-driven quests works wonderfully: chipping away at a mysterious “timefog” gradually reveals new areas, and the dialogue crackles with personality. And really, what fan could resist the chance to watch the Avengers dance, practice their powers, and take selfies?
Just too much at once (Edited-thanks for the fix)
I know that a bunch of people have already said this, but it is true that there are way too many events. I can understand doing an event for a new movie or tv show, but I just can't understand why there is a new event less than a day after the last one ends. You barely have time to do the main story, and then you are stuck on level 28 for like two months because events don't give regular xp. And also if you want to do an event, you have to by tons of shards to even get to the next event. I loved this game when I first started playing it, but then the events started rolling in at full speed, and you can't even unlock the event characters half of the time, which is totally unfair. If you are willing to spend hundreds of dollars a year on an app (which I am not), then you should get this game. Otherwise, you could ignore the events and try to just do the story. I hope that you will actually read this, because I really think that we need a break from events. This was a good game, and I'm sad that you have to pay to get half of the stuff in it. Please fix the problems I have listed and I will rank 4 or 5 star.
Edit December 28, 2017: FINALLY!!!!!!!! The new update is just a normal logo, and that makes me pretty sure that there won’t be another event possibly until the black panther movie. So thanks developers!👌👌👌
Game is fun but Update made it Impossible to lvl up characters
This game is fun. I’ve gotten tired of It and quit, but I came back to it. Now with this new update, they’ve made it nearly impossible to update your characters. Before the update, I earned 100 or so gold by finishing a mission, now the missions earn energy so I can fight to win gold. And before, I could finish a mission and included with the gold were the things needed to update my characters. Now, I have to chose in the fights whether I want to earn gold or earn shards to increase the characters rarity, or try and earn the parts that will rank my character up! But none if that maters because I’m lvl 30 and I can’t even get past the second set of fighters because my characters are so weak! So I can only lvl up the rarity of either iron man, wasp, or Loki at this point. And I can’t level their special attacks any higher, I can’t rank up because it takes an unreasonable amount of gold, which I have to chose whether I want to save to lvl characters, lvl up buildings, or try and continue the story.
Over all, this upgrade was horrible and an obvious money grab by the developers who apparently were not getting enough before. Pot,Fox it, either bring gold earning back to the missions, or lower the gold cost of EVERYTHING so players can actually feel some forward progress. I’m leaving the game if this is not fixed soon.
- TinyCo, Inc.
- 178.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 MARVEL. All rights reserved. © 2018 TinyCo. All rights reserved. Avengers Academy © developed by TinyCo.
- In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Shards $1.99
- Crate of Shards $9.99
- Stockpile of Shards $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.