MARVEL Avengers Academy
By TinyCo, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Recruit limited-time heroes you may have missed in 2016!
Hydra is at it again. In light of a recent attack that defeated S.H.I.E.L.D., Director Nick Fury has founded Avengers Academy. The goal: to teach young heroes how to develop their unique abilities and triumph over evil. A young Iron Man is the first to sign up and ready to recruit new heroes, such as Wasp, Thor, Loki, Captain America, Black Widow, and Hulk, to defeat Hydra. But all is not perfect on the Avengers Academy campus. A mysterious "timefog" surrounds the Academy, which raises even more uncertainty for the burgeoning young heroes. Dive into the MARVEL Avengers Academy world to meet your heroes, defeat Hydra, and uncover the truth behind it all.
Experience the MARVEL Avengers as you’ve never seen them before!
Build the ultimate Super Hero academy, and play as your favorite Avengers characters reimagined as students developing their superpowers. Enroll today and become a hero!
DISCOVER A NEW MARVEL AVENGERS WORLD
- Experience your favorite MARVEL Avengers heroes and villains as young adults
- Play as Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow, Hulk, Loki, Wasp, Captain America and more!
- Featuring an All-Star Voice Cast with John Cena, A$AP Rocky, Alison Brie, Dave Franco, Priyanka Chopra and More!
BATTLE EPIC MARVEL VILLAINS
- Power-up your team and send them to combat!
- Develop your hero’s and villain’s iconic powers at Super Hero academy
- Strengthen your MARVEL Avengers team and upgrade their powers
EMBARK ON NEW ADVENTURES
- Go on exciting missions and battle epic foes
- Interact with other characters from the MARVEL universe
- Participate in events and updates that introduce thrilling new storylines and quests
BUILD YOUR DREAM ACADEMY
- Create the ultimate Super Hero campus
- Construct dorms, classrooms and labs for your MARVEL Avengers
- Fill your campus with training facilities, sports stadiums and more
EXCLUSIVE 3D TOUCH FEATURES FOR PLAYERS ON THE IPHONE 6S/6S+:
- 3D Touch the app icon to launch straight into the mission board or in-game shop
- 3D Touch anywhere on the play space to instantly zoom in
- 3D Touch any coin or XP drop to instantly collect them all
- The first time you 3D touch each character, you'll receive a special reward!
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AvengersAcademy
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/AvengersAcademy
Visit our website: http://www.AvengersAcademy.com
MARVEL Avengers Academy is free to download and play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you do not want to use this feature, please setup password protection for purchases in your settings.
© 2017 MARVEL. All rights reserved. © 2017 TinyCo. All rights reserved. Avengers Academy © developed by TinyCo.
What's New in Version 1.9.1
- Recruit limited-time heroes you may have missed in 2016!
- Performance Improvements.
- Bug fixes.
Long quest cycles with nothing to do
I think this game is very graphically attractive and visually alluring. I hate the mechanics. This is like FarmVille but without enough to keep you occupied while your workers are away gathering materials. I am currently on lockdown for 8 hours unable to use "the timeless archives" because Tony Stark is "researching ancient ladies". Falcon needs to "study flight paths". Wasp needs to "Try to Study". But neither can do so until Tony is done sitting there for 8 hours real-time. Characters can't use the same facility simultaneously, though they need to, in order to progress. Instead they have to stand in line to complete quests. Meanwhile Quake must "work it out" for 6 hours while Loki is sitting around after "planning mischief" with nothing to do but wait 8 hours for Tony Stark to finish. So if I don't want to purchase anything in the game right now, I can't play this game FOR 8 HOURS! Looks like Loki isn't the only one "planning mischief". This game is not fun. Any game that forces you to wait to play = not fun and consequently not a good game. Despite its extremely attractive wrapping, the well executed graphics and the brilliant concept, this game creates frustration, stress, disappointment and ultimately a feeling of betrayal. There is no reasonable way for a company to explain away an 8 hour gap of forced inactivity. Maybe just call it what it is, extortion. Very disappointed and sad here.
Some events are better than others
Really enjoying the current catch up event to get characters I missed last year. Some of the regular events have way too many tasks that take way too long to complete to the point you've got to spend real money if you want to get anything done which is annoying. Other times they get the pacing right and it's much more enjoyable. I don't mind spending $2 on a game every so often, but if it's set up so people have to spend like $10 a week to make any meaningful progress that's just silly.
Only other downside is the app itself can get really big if you play for awhile. I've been playing for about 8 months and had to delete and reinstall because it was taking up over 3GB and my iPad was running out of space. Sometimes it also takes ages to load.
Love the concept, but events are unfair
In the beginning I really loved this app. The characterization and writing are super well done and the storylines add depth to the game. However, it has become near impossible to get what you want out of events, because the time given is not enough time to complete everything even if you do nothing but play the app all day. There are so many characters and items that are out of reach because they are only available during events and the time runs out before you even come close to getting them. This makes events very frustrating and not at all enjoyable. I also find that the characters who are only available through shards are too expensive and not worth the real money it takes to get them.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 14, 2017
- Version: 1.9.1
- Size: 156 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: TinyCo, Inc.
- © 2017 MARVEL. All rights reserved. © 2017 TinyCo. All rights reserved. Avengers Academy © developed by TinyCo.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Shards$1.99
- Crate of Shards$9.99
- Stockpile of Shards$19.99
- Briefcase of Shards$4.99
- Box of Credits$4.99
- Vault of Shards$49.99
- Stash of Credits$19.99
- Bag of Credits$1.99
- Trunk of Credits$9.99
- Shipload of Shards$99.99