The Cosmic Cube has been shattered in the brand new card game in the Marvel Universe! Plunge into chaos in MARVEL Battle Lines. Super Heroes and Villains must unite in this action card game, including the Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Spider-Man and more. Join legendary heroes, collect the shards and restore the universe!
Collect battle cards of over 100 of your favorite Marvel characters, including Captain America, Thor, Daredevil, Venom, Doctor Strange and even Thanos. Start deck building and send characters into action in single-player mode or go head-to-head with players across the globe in pulse-pounding PvP competition.
Set your strategy, build your deck and save the Marvel universe in this legendary card collecting game! Download today!
MARVEL Battle Lines Features:
Action Card Game
• Unite Super Heroes from MARVEL
• Battle fierce foes and save the universe.
• Marvel comics art styles make each character portrait a collectible masterpiece.
Marvel Comics Heroes & Villains
• Collect over 100 Super Hero and Super Villain cards including:
• Iron Man
• Black Widow
• Black Panther
• Captain America
• Doctor Strange
• And more!
• Build card decks to create your most powerful team.
• Combine Super Heroes and Super Villains from the Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy, the Defenders, S.H.I.E.L.D, and much more!
• Set your strategy: grab three cards and attack your opponent.
Battle Card Game
• Battle cards in single player mode
• PvP competition is available from the very beginning.
Start card collecting, deck building and saving the universe with MARVEL Battle Lines. Download now!
Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pg/MVLBattleLines/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/MVLBattleLines/ for the latest MARVEL Battle Lines news and updates!
Please visit the official Marvel Battle Lines Forum for announcements and event details!
Find us at https://m.nexon.com/forum/301
Having any problems? Visit https://i.nx.com/2Qj or
Contact us in game by going to Settings -> Customer Support
■ Recommended Specifications
Marvel Battle Lines requires at least OS 9 / iPhone 6S or better for smooth gameplay. The game may crash on devices that don't meet these requirements.
■ Terms of Service:
※ This app offers in-app purchases. You can disable this feature by adjusting your device settings.
■ App Permissions Information
In order to provide the below services, we are requesting certain permissions.
"Photos/Media/Files" must be enabled to attach in-game screenshots for CS.
※ Please note that optional permission does not affect the gameplay.
▶ Settings > Privacy > Find and select Permission > Turn permissions on or off
※ If the app does not request consent for the permission, you can manage the permission by the above steps.
[New Content Updates]
1. New Wakanda Card Pack Added and Card Collection Updated
2. New Leader Character Added
3. Guild Levels Added
4. New Auto Clear Function Added
[Game Balance Updates]
1. Leader Character Effects Changed
2. Cards Rebalanced
3. Challenge and Arena Rewards Changed
4. Guild Functions Improved
Other Minor Bugs Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
If you like Marvel and Yugioh, try it.
Just downloaded last night, went through the tutorial and a few missions, and it seems pretty decent. You have a small deck of cards filled with characters and support cards, and you play a character per turn, plus any support cards you want. Characters have Attack and Health like other similar games, and most have an ability. Reminds me more of Yugioh than anything..battlefield has a set amount of areas and some of the abilities just seem like Yugioh cards. Description said 100+ cards so far, so as long as they don’t take months to bring new content, the game seems promising. They already have up several events with exclusive cards you can gain from them, so that’s a good start. My biggest fear in any game like this is always how much money it will take to actually enjoy it. I don’t mind making reasonably priced purchases occasionally, and I will grind for in-game currency...but some games are wayyy overpriced. Only real issue so far is that it’s sort of hard to see the cards on a phone...but I REALLY like the fact I can use the same account on both my phone and tablet (as long as you link with Facebook or Google). Glad this game exists! Keep the game fresh and balanced and I’ll continue to support.
This game has been nothing but awesome so far!! I’m actually very impressed, as I’m a huge PC gamer and usually find mobile games underwhelming. This game is doing it all right though! The gameplay is very reminiscent of tic-tac-toe, but it has a lot more depth and intricacy, of course. It’s fun and strategic, and the card collecting aspect of this makes it even more exciting. The fact that it’s Marvel means there are a ton of familiar characters, which makes it more appealing than a game of random made-up characters. No energy/charges are required to play either, which is a big thing for me with mobile games. I HATE having to wait to play, and thankfully this game doesn’t use that lame mechanic. The only bad thing I can say is that the tutorial/beginning stages reeeally didn’t help much in terms of learning, you kinda have to pick up most of it on your own. It’s not too hard to grasp, though. Also, grammar is occasionally spotty, which just makes me less interested in the story (that’s personal though, lol). Worth giving a try!!
Rock solid game!
I’ve recently gotten into card games and I have to say that this one is my favorite! I don’t even like comic book stuff these days but this game has reintroduced me into that universe and I’m thankful for that! Cool! Not only does this game have awesome multiplayer, but it also has awesome single player modes as well! There’s a lot of strategy in the game and it’s not too complicated either! For example, in other card games I’ve played, you build a deck with 50 cards or more, this task can give me a headache sometimes because you can’t always get ALL the cards you need to tailor to your needs. Now what’s great about Marvel Battle Lines is that there are only 12 cards per deck! I love it! It just makes things so much simpler all around. On a final note, this game is most certainly not a pay-to-win type of game.- They are very generous with giving out both in-game currency AND cards! Bottom line, this is a rock solid game and I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a satisfying challenge! P.S. Awesome artwork on the cards!!
- NEXON Korea Corporation
- 641.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © ⓒ MARVEL. ⓒ NEXON Korea Corp. All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Special Cards Pack $9.99
- Spectacular Package $0.99
- Starter Offer $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.