SHOWCASE YOUR MARVEL COLLECTION!
• NEW cards released every day!
• Collect your favorite heroes, villains, epic cinematic & comic book moments!
• Exclusive Marvel content: from Ant-Man to X-Men, the Marvel Universe is at your fingertips!
EXPERIENCE A NEW AGE OF COLLECTING!
• Complete daily & weekly missions.
• Complete sets, earn awards, and unlock achievements.
• NEW types of digital collectibles: motion cards, trailer cards, + more!
• Trade with fellow Marvel fans around the world, anytime, anywhere!
• Use Card Fusion to trade in lower tier & duplicate cards for rarer inserts!
• Spin our Card Wheel and win a prize every time!
BECOME PART OF TOPPS MARVEL!
• Share your voice with the best collectors on the planet!
• Engage in weekly discussions about the latest app and Marvel news.
*For the best experience, we recommend devices be updated to iOS 12 or later.*
Stay up-to-date on latest releases, app updates, giveaways, and more!
- Follow @ToppsMarvel on Twitter
- Follow @ToppsDigital on Instagram
- Join on Facebook: facebook.com/ToppsDigital
We’ve been listening to your feedback and are excited to bring collectors these new improvements:
- Initiate a direct trade from trade feed posts!
- Enter your trade partners profile to view their wish list and collection by tapping on their avatar!
- To balance out collection score placements, collectors must now reach a minimum score of 25.0 to view their placement.
Check out the update article in app to learn about all other changes in version 1.0.6!
Ratings and Reviews
Lives up to standard, but lacks a huge part of the game
I’m no stranger to playing topps. I’ve played Star Wars and Kicks Topps both in which I had an anazing time playing. After the release of Endgame, I was more than excited when I saw topps released a marvel card game. I instanatly downloaded. Due to the unorthodox menu, it took a bit getting used to. One huge problem I have with the game is that you CANNOT trade awards. This really ticked me off, because there really is no point to completing a set if no award is given. I completed two sets, but because I was a week late to the game I cannot obtain the award card for two sets. This isn’t a rant, because I know topps will fix it. I’m just disappointed. However, like every other card trading game, it lives up to its standards. Also, it’s marvel like cmon.
As a player on all Topps apps this one is a bit confusing hopefully future updates will correct this. I am wondering how long before this app joins the ranks of the others where it is mostly pay to play and technical glitches go months without a fix or even a update. As in the TWD and Star Wars apps they will not hesitate to reissue old cards and fail to offer decent content. Their TWD app is by far the worst now as they have removed all extra coin awards and are moving it to a pay only app. On Bunt the card fusion has been disabled for close to a month with “No Timeline” to have it fixed. New players be aware before dropping a load of cash on this app and check reviews for other Topps apps.
The “game” is ok as long as you NEVER spend a dollar in-“game”. It’s exactly as you’d expect, you get a few cards every couple hours, trade to other people...satisfying enough. However, there are frequent bugs and glitches and this is why I strongly urge you to never spend a dime in game. If you purchase something and one of these frequent “unintended” glitches occur and award you something you had to pay for previously, giving you a sought after duplicate, then, when they correct their mistake, they don’t reverse any trades you made for that extra paid-for card, they simply take yours away. The liability for their errors (which are almost every other day lately) falls on the consumer and not the developers who made the error. And the best part is they are well aware of the issues and are ok with you eating the loss.
- The Topps Company, Inc.
- 522 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © marvel,champions,trader,trading,super,battle,america,contests,
- In-App Purchases
- Marvel 3 Offer! $2.99
- Marvel 10 Offer! $9.99
- Marvel 12 Offer! $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.