Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & more await your summons to battle! Assemble a team & begin your quest to become the Ultimate Marvel Champion!
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions!
SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
• Team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
• Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight
• Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
• Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars!
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
• Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier)
• Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe
• Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
• Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
• Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
• The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be
• New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time!
QUEST AND BATTLE:
• Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion
• Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more!
• Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform
This app may require access to your camera.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions
Subscribe on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/marvelchampions
NEW Quest! X-Men: Class Omega
Though the Cabal’s emergence has given criminals a place to call home, numerous other factions and groups are looking for a banner under which to unite. In order to rally mutant-kind to a singular cause, the telepath, Emma Frost, has appeared with the illustrious Omega Academy, designed to bring out the true potential in mutants. But Beast and Bishop have some reservations, given Frost's checkered past and want to get a closer look. Is this just a school for helping the mutants, or is there something more underneath the surface? Join their investigation to see what is lingering inside of the Omega Academy.
NEW EVENT: X-Men Danger Room
Prove your skills each day with new Champion Requirements which will modify what Champions you’re allowed to bring into a quest with Danger Rooms. Can you win with a team of only Science Class Champions (or another single Class)? Earn Passes throughout the week to gain entry into the UNCANNY Danger Room on the final day to earn great rewards.
Alliance Quests: Season 5 is on!
Dormammu’s Dominion ends, and Kingpin’s Conclave takes its place with major improvements!
• Alliance Leadership can now select the number of Battlegroups they wish to play at the start of each Alliance Quest.
• Battlegroup Map choice allows different Battlegroups to play different Alliance Quest Maps, so Alliances with different types of players can still enjoy Alliance Quests together!
• Each Map now has a cost per Battlegroup instead of a total cost for 3 Battlegroups to better facilitate different Map choices for different Battlegroups!
• And more! Check out the MCoC Blog for more information https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/
NEW Feature: Champion Requirements
Quests can now have specific requirements that denote what Champions a player must bring in order to start the Quest. These can be tagged by Class, Rarity, Type, etc. Check out the X-Men: Danger Room Event for the first round of this!
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
• Adjusted the speed of Domino’s 2-hit Medium attack to bring it in pace with other 2-hit Medium attacks.
• Improved Red Skull’s ability to successfully land his Special 2 Attack after finishing a combo with a Medium attack.
• Fixed an issue where Ghost would not gain a Precision buff from her Special 1 Attack if her attack was blocked or didn’t make contact.
• Improved Domino’s ability to successfully land her Special 2 Attack after finishing a combo with a Medium attack.
• Fixed an issue where Hela would lose Temporary Fury effects faster than intended when decreasing from 7 stacks to 3 stacks.
• Clarified Heimdall’s Synergies by adding text to correctly label which are Unique Synergies.
• Fixed an issue where Rogue and Loki were not able to “Steal” Heimdall’s Aptitude Buff.
• You can now scroll on Rewards Screens, allowing us to display more Rewards!
• Mystic Dispersion now only triggers when a Buff on the Opponent is Nullified or Expires.
• Dexterity no longer triggers a Precision Buff if one is already active. This Buff is not consumed after landing a single hit, and now runs on a timer.
For more details, head to our blog: playcontestofchampions.com/news
Ratings and Reviews
Daredevil. Storm. Juggernaut. Vision. Kabam’s beautiful brawler gives you control of dozens of beloved heroes and villains as you punch, kick, and blast your way across the Marvel universe. A simple and intuitive set of attacks, counters, and special attacks make for edge-of-your-seat combat, but you’ll spend just as much time finding and upgrading your super-team. Figuring out the best way to use them is key to surviving bouts with relentless opponents—and progressing through treacherous story quests.
This game had/has great potential. Update
New Update: I'm still here, playing this game after 3+ years. I love this game and can still see/feel the potential here. That being said, coming from a game development background, Kabam seriously needs to be more transparent as well as fix what is STILL broken. Every update brings new things, good AND bad. Pushing the envelope is great, but pushing it while things are broken is not a good way to keep players. Recruiting is becoming hard. Players are leery of continuing. I get that keeping this thing running is tough, but many other companies(including your parent company) handle issues and player problems much differently and efficiently! You've got me as a long term player, and I know there are plenty of others out there. I want to give a 4+ review, but I can't do that until y'all fix the current issues, just listen to your players/customers.
*Old: I'll upgrade my review to 3 stars. They are making progress but still have a long way to go in terms of a potentially great game.
I've played this game since almost the beginning. There have been a lot of changes over the 2 years, most of them have been good for the game and balance. HOWEVER, the 12.0 patch has literally made the game into something completely different and has so many bugs that it is practically unplayable. I have hope Kabam/NetMarble will come to their senses and fix what they broke. Until that time, 2 stars is the best I can rate it.
Thanks for the update! We apologize for any game issues you’ve experienced recently. We are aware that there have been a larger number of bugs in the game recently, however the recent update was intended to address many of them. We appreciate your help while we work to make The Contest the best gaming experience possible, and we welcome any feedback on this update. Please submit a ticket and we will forward your feedback directly to our Game Team
Contest of Champions
I have played Contest of Champions from the beginning, a number of years have gone by and I love the game now much more than I did at the start. I do think that players who stick with CoC should be rewarded a little more heavily based on how long they’ve played. I think that Kabam should consider rewarding players based on their level and how long they have being playing the game overall more often. One more Big positive change would be to award higher level champions in 2-4 star crystals for players with high numbers of say 3 star champions with higher percentage chances of 4 star champion rolls in the 2-4 star crystal. I’ve been with Contest since the beginning, it’s really the only mobile game I’ve ever played for this long. Investment of my time, quests I’ve completed and explored, and multiplayer is a nice change of pace at times. I do think one last big improvement to the game would be to look at the system for quest energy, it makes the game extremely constrictive and most don’t stick around because of it. I have had several friends in alliances comes and go because of quest energy and the reward system. I do love this game and recommend it to everyone, my comments for improvements are purely reward/quest energy format oriented as the game itself is deep and very fun to play.
- Kabam Inc.
- 192.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 MARVEL MARVEL CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS SOFTWARE © 2018 KABAM, INC. DEVELOPED BY KABAM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- In-App Purchases
- PETER PARKER'S WALLET $4.99
- STAR-LORD'S LOOT BAG $9.99
- TONY STARK'S BRIEFCASE $29.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.