Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & more await your summons to battle! Assemble a team & begin your quest to become the Ultimate Marvel Champion!
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions!
SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
• Team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
• Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight
• Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
• Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars!
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
• Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier)
• Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe
• Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
• Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
• Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
• The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be
• New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time!
QUEST AND BATTLE:
• Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion
• Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more!
• Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform
This app may require access to your camera.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions
Subscribe on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/marvelchampions
Blood and Venom: Symbiomancer
Doctor Strange has not been seen since the events of the Infinity War left him without his mystical powers. Guillotine has not been seen since well before then. The Battlerealm has been unusually quiet, with whispers of a stirring presence emerging in the darkness of the unknown regions… The mysterious force doesn’t take long to show itself: A Sorcerer Supreme from a different dimension seeking more power and with far less prudence opened their prison and willingly bonded with a Symbiote, imprisoned long ago in the Forbidden Territories by The Grandmaster. Help Guillotine, Doctor Strange, and unlikely ally Venom take down the Symbiotic Sorcerer in BLOOD AND VENOM: SYMBIOMANCER!
Dark experiments in symbiote evolution fused with forbidden magics have paved the way to the great power wielded by the Symbiote Supreme. Now, the foul magister has created several bases from which he plans to expand his dark influence over the Battlerealm. Dismantle his evil establishments and the corrupt denizens, but beware the multitude of unpredictable buffs that he will use to oppose you! The power of the Randomizer will allow you a chance to re-roll buffs on your opponents, but be wary you do not make them stronger!
My Little Symbiote
Trailing the symbiote invasion, a horrifying new group of creatures has invaded The Contest! The Grandmaster has tasked Summoners with the role of caretaker for these Summoned Symbioids. While initially humble, Summoners who track down limited Klyntar Katalysts in the Blood and Venom: Symbiomancer quest will find great potential in the creatures. Additionally, Klyntar Strands found in the Occult Laboratory and Symbiomancer quests can be used to purchase special Boost items called “Enhancements.” These Enhancements will temporarily transform the Symbioid into a formidable opponent, allowing Summoners potential to tackle harder quest difficulty. These Enhancements will ONLY be active in the Blood and Venom: Symbiomancer quest. To highlight the Summoned Symbioid’s potential, we will temporarily be adding a Symbiote difficulty level to the monthly event quest, where we will test your usage of the Summoned Symbioid’s unique powers against fights built specifically with its boosts in mind!
Be forewarned: The power of both the Summoned Symbioid and the Enhancements is limited. Come the end of the event, the Enhancements will vanish, and the Symbioid will return to parts unknown! Summoners who add the Summoned Symbioid to their team will be granted the special title ‘Hospitable Host.’ Prepare yourself; the Symbioids are on their way!
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
• Fixed an issue where Champions would get stuck mid-animation, and remain that way.
Character Fixes and Improvements:
• When Unstoppable, if Juggernaut is Stunned, Juggernaut will remove the Stun Debuff and apply his Heavy Attack Stagger debuff to the Opponent.
• The chance to apply a Stagger from Juggernaut’s Heavy Attack has been increased from 90% to 100%
• Fixed an Issue where Emma Frost was not immune to Coldsnap while in her Diamond Form
• Fixed an issue where Rhino’s Unblockable text would only appear against XL Champions. The Unblockable callout will also now appear when Rhino starts his Dash attack, and not right before he makes contact.
• Fixed an issue where Doctor Strange’s Counterspell was not removing all Buff Types
Thor (Jane Foster):
• Fixed an issue where Thor (Jane Foster) was indefinitely able to charge her Heavy Attack.
Ratings and Reviews
Daredevil. Storm. Juggernaut. Vision. Kabam’s beautiful brawler gives you control of dozens of beloved heroes and villains as you punch, kick, and blast your way across the Marvel universe. A simple and intuitive set of attacks, counters, and special attacks make for edge-of-your-seat combat, but you’ll spend just as much time finding and upgrading your super-team. Figuring out the best way to use them is key to surviving bouts with relentless opponents—and progressing through treacherous story quests.
This game had/has great potential. Update
New Update: I'm still here, playing this game after 3+ years. I love this game and can still see/feel the potential here. That being said, coming from a game development background, Kabam seriously needs to be more transparent as well as fix what is STILL broken. Every update brings new things, good AND bad. Pushing the envelope is great, but pushing it while things are broken is not a good way to keep players. Recruiting is becoming hard. Players are leery of continuing. I get that keeping this thing running is tough, but many other companies(including your parent company) handle issues and player problems much differently and efficiently! You've got me as a long term player, and I know there are plenty of others out there. I want to give a 4+ review, but I can't do that until y'all fix the current issues, just listen to your players/customers.
*Old: I'll upgrade my review to 3 stars. They are making progress but still have a long way to go in terms of a potentially great game.
I've played this game since almost the beginning. There have been a lot of changes over the 2 years, most of them have been good for the game and balance. HOWEVER, the 12.0 patch has literally made the game into something completely different and has so many bugs that it is practically unplayable. I have hope Kabam/NetMarble will come to their senses and fix what they broke. Until that time, 2 stars is the best I can rate it.
Thanks for the update! We apologize for any game issues you’ve experienced recently. We are aware that there have been a larger number of bugs in the game recently, however the recent update was intended to address many of them. We appreciate your help while we work to make The Contest the best gaming experience possible, and we welcome any feedback on this update. Please submit a ticket and we will forward your feedback directly to our Game Team
Contest of Champions
I have played Contest of Champions from the beginning, a number of years have gone by and I love the game now much more than I did at the start. I do think that players who stick with CoC should be rewarded a little more heavily based on how long they’ve played. I think that Kabam should consider rewarding players based on their level and how long they have being playing the game overall more often. One more Big positive change would be to award higher level champions in 2-4 star crystals for players with high numbers of say 3 star champions with higher percentage chances of 4 star champion rolls in the 2-4 star crystal. I’ve been with Contest since the beginning, it’s really the only mobile game I’ve ever played for this long. Investment of my time, quests I’ve completed and explored, and multiplayer is a nice change of pace at times. I do think one last big improvement to the game would be to look at the system for quest energy, it makes the game extremely constrictive and most don’t stick around because of it. I have had several friends in alliances comes and go because of quest energy and the reward system. I do love this game and recommend it to everyone, my comments for improvements are purely reward/quest energy format oriented as the game itself is deep and very fun to play.
- Kabam Inc.
- 194.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 MARVEL MARVEL CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS SOFTWARE © 2018 KABAM, INC. DEVELOPED BY KABAM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- In-App Purchases
- PETER PARKER'S WALLET $4.99
- STAR-LORD'S LOOT BAG $9.99
- TONY STARK'S BRIEFCASE $29.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.