MARVEL Contest of Champions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & more await your summons to battle! Assemble a team & begin your quest to become the Ultimate Marvel Champion!
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions!
SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
• Team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
• Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight
• Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
• Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars!
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
• Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier)
• Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe
• Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
• Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
• Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
• The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be
• New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time!
QUEST AND BATTLE:
• Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion
• Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more!
• Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform
This app may require access to your camera
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions
Subscribe on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/marvelchampions
What's New in Version 13.0.1
The Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. Zero Quest, Rocket’s Scrapyard and Rocket’s Workshop release May 3!
New Quest: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. Zero:
The Guardians of the Galaxy have been roped into salvaging Kang the Conqueror's ravaged ship in order to repair a very important McGuffin. This mission won't be a walk in the park though; the Guardians have been time-warped all the way back to the beginning of The Contest in the year 2014, and must fight their way back to the present, all while dealing with interruptions from their “friends” Yondu and Nebula! Prepare for some classic Contest nostalgia in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. Zero!
Rocket’s Scrapyard & Workshop
Rocket Raccoon is hunting for Scrap all across the Battlerealm, and he needs your help! Collect Scrap in Rocket’s all new Scrapyard Quests, and spend it in Rocket’s Workshop! Rocket’s Workshop features prized items for the taking, but only for those who can collect enough Scrap to trade in at Rocket’s new Scrap powered Gates. Make sure to spend your Scrap, as it won’t be useful once Rocket packs up his Workshop!
Alliance Quest Updates:
• Season 4 of Alliance Quests is here and we’ve made improvements to the mode for players of all experience levels
• Maps are refreshed with weekly variations to keep Alliances on their toes and the challenges fresh
• Conquer Dormammu and collect rewards as he replaces Kang the Conqueror as the Alliance Quest boss
• New set of Conqueror Rewards will be available for overcoming the boss in each map!
• Introducing Glory, a new currency that can be redeemed for Tier 4 Catalysts and other rare items!
• Play Alliance Quests and single player content with the same team of heroes. Maps 1 & 2 no longer lock Champions into Alliance Quests, so you can continue to use those Champions in other modes!
• Shock Damage now qualifies as Energy Damage
New Language Added:
• Now supporting Arabic!
For more details on this exciting new update, head to our blog: playcontestofchampions.com/news/
Used to be Great, but Falling Fast
Marvel Contest of Champions is really fun when you first play it, but it can begin to drag on and once you get into the 4-star stages and up it becomes a huge grind. The best way to get materials and anything good is by joining an Alliance. Alliances are groups of a max of 30 players where you can participate in quests with them or fight against other alliances for rewards. The problem arises when you realize that most alliances are really toxic and will kick you if you don't get on for one day. The reason the alliances are this way though, is because if you're Alliance isn't at peak performance 100% of the time then good luck getting proper rewards that will actually help you. Of course you can bypass all of this grinding by paying money, which is exactly what the developers designed this game to be, a money machine. Getting the characters you want is entirely RNG based. Good luck getting a 4-star from any crystal that isn't a Crystal for 4-stars only. The chances of getting a 4-star regularly are slim, so don't get your hopes too high. Overall Marvel Contest of Champions is a solid game that can be really fun to play, but is also extremely frustrating at mid-tier levels so you might end up deleting the game a few times and take a break for a while.
Kabam seems more greedy than ever by causing players issues that indirectly make them spend more money. Be aware of this when you go into the game.
Great game. Very addicting!
I have been playing since beta, and this game does not disappoint. Regardless if you are new to the game, or are a seasoned expert; it remains challenging and rewarding at the same time. Do not listen to the trolls who constantly complain that they cannot get a certain character or get a certain level of character. The 4 and 5 star characters are attainable but they are rare, and therefor do not expect to get a character at these levels. Sometimes people want things handed to them so if you're like this, then don't play it. I for one like the excitement and the surprise when I get a character of these levels. It remains fun.
The downside is that you can get into real trouble both time and $$ wise because you could literally play all day and can lay down some serious money to help advance your team.
All in all a well designed, addictive, and very fun game!!
Update: don't listen to the crybabies who expect something for nothing. You have to work at the game, which by definition makes a great game. Most of the 1 star reviews are from those who have received participation trophies all their lives. Don't rely on those reviews. They are just waiting for their waaaaambulances to come pick them up. Oh wait, here comes one now! 🚑💨💨💨💨💨
New update catered to force summoners to spend more $$
I have been playing this game for 2 plus years now and its hard to imagine setting it down but after the most recent update, im not sure i will continue to play. Kabam's most recent update seems to be focused on forcing summoners to spend more and more $$ in order to play at a competitive level. The lag and screen skips during fights are at an all time high and thats if you are able to start a fight without the game crashing on you and taking half of that champions HP. Crashes are happening several times a day. The parry system has been severely broken (and even though countless ppl have notified kabam, they arent working to fix it...why? Bc its all about $$ to them and how they can push summoners to spend more). Now, even evading attacks has been "broken" w the recent update. Again, for competitive alliances, this means players will be using more revives and healths and ultimately spending more $$ to keep their inventories stocked. What a joke! Lastly, kabam has gone out of its way to make the AQ maps exceedingly difficult. Even the best of summoners are falling and having to use items to complete the map at times. The combo of issues since the most recent update tells me that kabam is only worried about increasing summoner spending! What a terrible company!'
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 01, 2017
- Version: 13.0.1
- Size: 990 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Kabam Inc.
- © 2017 MARVEL MARVEL CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS SOFTWARE © 2017 KABAM, INC. DEVELOPED BY KABAM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- PETER PARKER'S WALLET$4.99
- STAR-LORD'S LOOT BAG$9.99
- TONY STARK'S BRIEFCASE$29.99
- ALL-FATHER ODIN'S VAULT$99.99
- THE DAILY SPECIAL$4.99
- BLACK PANTHER'S TREASURE$49.99
- THE DAILY SPECIAL$4.99
- THE DAILY SPECIAL$4.99
- THE DAILY SPECIAL$4.99
- THE DAILY SPECIAL$4.99