Marvel - Design Apps On Your Phone
By Marvel Prototyping LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Just had the next billion-dollar app idea? Grab a pen and within minutes your idea will come to life.
Marvel lets you design apps on your iPhone or iPad! Turn sketches, mockups and wireframes into interactive, tappable app prototypes that allow you to demo your ideas and share with others.
Play with your app ideas on the iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch!
It’s super simple to get started, all you need is an idea and some pen and paper.
How it works:
- Draw your app screens on paper, then take photos or add mockups from Dropbox/Creative Cloud (including Photoshop files!). You can even draw directly on the screen!
- Link each screen together using touch areas to form your app demo…then press play!
- Ready to show the world? You can share prototypes using Email, SMS or Twitter and send to any phone or desktop.
Everything is synced to your Marvel web account too, so you always have access to your prototypes no matter where you are.
What's New in Version 6.4.6
Here’s a little note to let you know that with a few tweaks from our team, Marvel will run even more smoothly in iOS 10 than it did in iOS 9. Predominantly because our update includes removing a lesser known feature, ‘pull-to-crash’.
The Marvel Team.
Love It But…
I really like the app, but sometimes it gets really annoying. Whenever I play my prototype, it says to tap with three fingers to end it, and then it says to try it now. I tap and tap and tap but nothing happens. How am I supposed to know if my prototype works? Also, sometimes after I build my design and hit the "done" button, I go back and my design is completely screwed up. Everything moved around, but when I go back in to fix it, the design looks completely fine. I would also really like it if you didn't have to link stuff, it just played like a game would. For what I'm doing, it works, but for people who may be designing a game like Doodle Jump or Angry Birds or anything that doesn't change screens that often, it's harder. If you would fix all of that, I would love the app! Thank you, and sorry about the novel😬
Most user friendly app EVER!
I normally don't write reviews but I feel like I have to for this one! It's sooooo easy to use to build a clickable prototype. Unless InVision, you can build a prototype on your phone!! I absolutely love it and highly recommend!
I have been dreaming of a prototyping tool this simple. I think they should make an actual app designer and a website builder as well using this same design. So brilliant. Top top
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 15, 2016
- Version: 6.4.6
- Size: 125 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Marvel Prototyping LTD
- © Marvel Prototyping LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes