Just had the next billion-dollar app idea? Grab a pen and within minutes your idea will come to life.
Marvel lets you design apps on your iPhone or iPad! Turn sketches, mockups and wireframes into interactive, tappable app prototypes that allow you to demo your ideas and share with others.
Play with your app ideas on the iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch!
It’s super simple to get started, all you need is an idea and some pen and paper.
How it works:
- Draw your app screens on paper, then take photos or add mockups from Dropbox/Creative Cloud (including Photoshop files!). You can even draw directly on the screen!
- Link each screen together using touch areas to form your app demo…then press play!
- Ready to show the world? You can share prototypes using Email, SMS or Twitter and send to any phone or desktop.
Everything is synced to your Marvel web account too, so you always have access to your prototypes no matter where you are.
This update improves the app when playing your prototypes.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app very much, and I am greatly pleased to give it a 5 stars rating. I encountered myself with a problem once. I spent over 3 hours one night creating images and linking them to create my prototype. Everything seemed to work perfectly fine and it even made it really fun to build a prototype. The major issue happened the next morning. As I woke up, eager to continue my project, I noticed that, although the images were still there, it was not working anymore so I went into the link editing mode and realized that ALL links where moved and resized... I wrote a review, which I have now updated, and reported the bug. It took them 14 hours to send a response. Within the next week a new update came out which fixed the bug. I am quite impressed with the amazing, fast, and efficient service that the people behind this app give to its users.
Hope this helped! And keep prototyping!
So easy to use!
I usually use another program to prototype and wanted to try this. There's almost zero learning curve - it's so easy to use and the interface is uncluttered so it gets out of your way so you can quickly get down to work. You can play your app back on the screen, or even better, download the app onto your phone and you really get a good idea of how things are flowing. Don't hesitate, give it a try. I haven't used the commenting feature yet, but it seems pretty straightforward as well. You won't be sorry.
Great prototyping tool
Marvel provides the right balance of simplicity and utility. The UI is easy to navigate and very intuitive. Transitions, simple icon library for typical functions and useful templates are all available- even in the free version. My only complaint and is that the web version is a little laggy at times but it’s not horrible. Another great feature is that your prototypes can be designed on the web and then run on your device. A great app/service that is uncluttered and allows you to focus on design.
- Marvel Prototyping LTD
- 94.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Marvel Prototyping LTD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.