MARVEL Future Fight
By Netmarble Games Corp.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
An epic blockbuster action-RPG featuring Super Heroes and Villains from the Marvel Universe!
The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Inhumans, Defenders, X-Men, Spider-Man, and more!
Over 100 characters from the Marvel Universe are available to play!
S.H.I.E.L.D.’s very own director, Nick Fury, has sent an urgent message from the future... the convergence is destroying the world as we know it! Prepare to defend your universe!
Recruit your favorite characters, complete missions, and compete with other players to be the greatest hero and save your world.
Collect over 100 Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains to assemble your ultimate team.
- Level up your characters and their gear to unleash their full powers!
- Build classic teams like the Avengers or X-Men to take advantage of special bonus effects.
- Choose from hundreds of Uniforms to increase your character’s powers and perfect your hero's look.
Upgrade powerful characters in Epic Quests!
- Get everyone’s favorite Super Heroes, from Captain Marvel to Doctor Strange, and level them up while playing thrilling Epic Quests.
- Unleash each character’s unique super powers as you make your way through various missions. Blast enemies with Iron Man’s Unibeam and bash opponents in the name of justice with Captain America’s shield!
- Experience even more thrilling action in PvP Arena modes, where you can bring your best team to take on the world.
Team up with friends and overcome incredible in-game challenges.
- Take a friend’s character with you when you go into a mission for emergency assistance!
- Join an Alliance and make friends. Compete with other Alliances in Alliance Conquest and take home the glory for your own team.
Original new stories only found in Marvel Future Fight!
- Experience unique, never-before-seen stories to find out who’s responsible for threatening the existence of your universe!
- Play through Special Missions featuring the New Avengers, Inhumans, and even Spidey’s Foes!
Terms of Service: http://help.netmarble.com/policy/terms_of_service.asp
What's New in Version 3.4.0
1. New characters join the Apocalypse Event
- Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Cable, and the all powerful villain Apocalypse
2. Apocalypse Event World Bosses added!
- Challenge Apocalypse and other new world bosses featuring the new characters.
3. These four X-Men will have new uniforms inspired by Age of Apocalypse
4. Misc. UI/UX Improvements
One Of My Longest Played iOS Games!
MFF is a great game. Although it is free, and may have some payments you can make towards the game, it is not pay to win whatsoever! I’ve been playing this game since launch in 2015, and i have to say, i never get board with it. First off they have 130+ heroes, and finally in the last couple updates they added the X-Men! Secondly, there are so many different game modes ranging from Story, Shadowland, World Boss, Arena, Battleworld, Etc. All challenging to both new and old players! Now in the PVP aspects of the game, you may be intimidated due to the fact that there are P2W players that may have some of the better heroes from the roster, but just know that with time and patience, you can obtain those heroes yourself without paying a dime! Some heroes are obtainable through a $10 paywall, but in the most recent update they added a hero chest that allows you to obtain those paywall characters free! Overall, this is one of the best Mobile/Marvel Games I’ve played, and I encourage new players to try it out for themselves!
Great Game as Always
This game is great! It's been fun since I first downloaded it a while ago, but there's one thing I really dislike. The frequent in-game currency sale ads. Look, you can play for free and get most things, but it'll take a lot of time or you can spend some money to make it a tiny bit easier. Once upon a time, you got a pop-up notification about in-game sales, and that was fine. Recently, they changed it so theses notifications come up even more frequently. The change in occurrence of the notification is so drastic, it's so distracting. They need to tone it down a tiny bit to what it used to be.
They're always updating the game with new content and sometimes with big new UI and system changes which keeps the game new. The game itself was well developed and is insanely fun which is why this is an awesome game, but man this one change to the notifications single-handily brought my review down a whole star.
Amusing especially with monthly updates
Been playing for 9 months going on 10 and usually I never write a reviews and here I am writing one, so if you like marvel and want a good app then search no further because this game is really fun and do keep in mind you don't have to be a pay to play to get the top characters, he'll I have strange, wolvie proxima and super giant also Corvus all the way up to 6 star without paying a cent and when I do pay it's for unies so the ones whinning about it just don't want to put the time and effort cause this game is based on how much you play n effort you put into your characters so overall this is my top app on my iPhone 6. Download and give it a try!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 13, 2017
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 858 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Netmarble Games Corp.
- © Netmarble Games Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- TONY STARK'S STASH$3.99
- SPECIAL PACK #1$9.99
- Get 20 Biometrics Daily$9.99
- 550 crystals$9.99
- 165 crystals$2.99
- 275 crystals$4.99
- SPECIAL PACK #2$29.99
- 1650 crystals$29.99
- special package4$99.99
- vip package 9$39.99