An epic blockbuster action-RPG featuring Super Heroes and Villains from the Marvel Universe!
The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Inhumans, Defenders, X-Men, Spider-Man, and more!
Over 100 characters from the Marvel Universe are available to play!
S.H.I.E.L.D.’s very own director, Nick Fury, has sent an urgent message from the future... the convergence is destroying the world as we know it! Prepare to defend your universe!
Recruit your favorite characters, complete missions, and compete with other players to be the greatest hero and save your world.
Collect over 100 Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains to assemble your ultimate team.
- Level up your characters and their gear to unleash their full powers!
- Build classic teams like the Avengers or X-Men to take advantage of special bonus effects.
- Choose from hundreds of Uniforms to increase your character’s powers and perfect your hero's look.
Upgrade powerful characters in Epic Quests!
- Get everyone’s favorite Super Heroes, from Captain Marvel to Doctor Strange, and level them up while playing thrilling Epic Quests.
- Unleash each character’s unique super powers as you make your way through various missions. Blast enemies with Iron Man’s Unibeam and bash opponents in the name of justice with Captain America’s shield!
- Experience even more thrilling action in PvP Arena modes, where you can bring your best team to take on the world.
Team up with friends and overcome incredible in-game challenges.
- Take a friend’s character with you when you go into a mission for emergency assistance!
- Join an Alliance and make friends. Compete with other Alliances in Alliance Conquest and take home the glory for your own team.
Original new stories only found in Marvel Future Fight!
- Experience unique, never-before-seen stories to find out who’s responsible for threatening the existence of your universe!
- Play through Special Missions featuring the New Avengers, Inhumans, and even Spidey’s Foes!
Terms of Service: http://help.netmarble.com/policy/terms_of_service.asp
Marvel Future Fight Original Character Update!
1. Meet the New Original Characters!
- New characters: Crescent & Io, Morgan Le Fay, White Fox
- New Uniforms: Captain America (Sharon Rogers) - Dark Star Armor, Lunar Snow - Andromeda Suit, Spider-Man (Miles Morales) - Into the Spider-Verse Costume, Hyperion - Classic
2. New Themes Added!
- Event Battle: Crescent & Io
- New Heroic Quest Pack: White Fox
- Upgrade Captain America (Sharon Rogers) to Tier-3
ⓒ 2018 MARVEL
Ratings and Reviews
Best mobile game ever!!!!
I have been playing MFF for years. I first found it on my tablet about like maybe 3-4 years ago while I was looking for Marvel games on the App Store, then I came across Marvel Future Fight. Now all I was looking for was a simple game that you can play as Captain America in, but I came across much more than that. When I first downloaded it, it took a bit for it to finish updating the game like when you first download it, it has to update. When it finished I made myself an account. I started with Iron Man and Black Widow, then I defeated Captain America and I was so happy that I got him because back then, he was my favorite character from Marvel. But I noticed that back then it’s much much more difficult to get good characters, now days once you enter the game you get a character chooser (I forgot what they’re called) Anyways that was 3-4 years ago lol, by now I have deleted and reinstalled the game many times, and have a full 6 red star team that includes the following characters: Thor, Dormammu, Destroyer Promethius. I got my Dormammu fairly recently like a couple months ago. It is obviously much stronger than Captain America, Iron Man, Black Widow. I know a lot of people who read this might stop because it’s so long but if you did read it all please send me a friend request in game my name in it is PvPGod404. Thanks in advance.😎😎😎🙂
Best game ever! But...
I have been playing this game since there were about fifteen characters and journalistic integrity was by far the best team ever. Recently I started another account and saw what the new player rewards were. They are insane, not just because they are almost as good as what I have worked so hard on, and even spent real money for, but starting with a ten dollar purchase odor free and ending with two more differnt ten dollar packs it also has some nose supply’s and gives you hero’s journey which used to be one of the worst character selection screens ever now holds captain America, Sharon Rodgers and is now awesome, alongside two 6 star six mastery characters with no effort, and about 8 million gold this is about what I had after years of playing in a week if you are smart. The reason this is four stars is because me as one of the older players in the game haven’t gotten any of it. Dial it down for new players or give that bonus to players who started before that was an option. Before people say I was just bad and that’s why I was no good try doing up to chapter six in missions with a two star captain America and one star iron man and black widow. This was also before striker bonuses whith them so they wouldn’t fly out and hit enemies when playing as a different character, also this was before I was easy to level characters up and before thay gave out exp chips and there was only one iso-8 daily mission entry. That is what I did.
God awful posture!
First off, I deleted MCOC the very second I played this game! This game rocks! Very versatile and keeps me interested. Heres where I go from 5-4*. The torso posture 90% of the characters is so wrong. Many will laugh at me for pointing this out. My background is in Kinesiology, Reflexology, Personal Training, Massage Therapy, & Chiropractic. Anyways, almost every character looks as though they were born into a desk job. Tucked in tailbones, scroll the character to the side and you wonder how some heros can even stand up. Now I get it that the makers of this games job is the looks of the character to the comics/movies and create cool looking special moves and basic fighting skills, so posture prolly flew out the window of concern. But when your players look as though a stiff breeze could blow them over, well, thats not very heroic or frightening.(based on hero or villain). In the future(fight), please do not model super hero's and villains posture after office employees. Another strange thing is some of the math displayed in the purchase area/screen. While it says 600 above where you get 20 biometirics daily for 30 days which equals 600, in “Tony Starks Stash” it says 2450 for getting 75 crystals daily for 30 days which adds up to 2250. Simple math. Anyways, please talk with a personal trainer about posture, do some tweaks so that the characters look as their posture should, and thank you for the great game!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Netmarble Corporation
- 289.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Netmarble
- In-App Purchases
- TONY STARK'S STASH $3.99
- Crystal 330 $2.99
- Get 20 Biometrics Daily $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.