Marvel Puzzle Quest
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Marvel Comics’ fearless Super Heroes come to life in this Official Marvel match 3 role playing game! Create your own epic Dream Team using the strongest Super Heroes and the nastiest Super Villains in the Marvel Universe! Play Super Hero characters like Spider-Man, Captain America, Wolverine and the Hulk as you battle your way to victory. Thor, Iron Man, Deadpool and other comic and movie Super Heroes await your challenge!
A USA Today “10 Great Games” Pick!
- Snag the top rank in Tournaments, Alliances, and Season Play for new character rewards and other prizes!
- Form alliances with your friends and use your collective power to fight other players in events and epic battles via chat
- Experience deep RPG leveling
- Challenge your team of Super Heroes in exciting Player vs. Player tournaments
- Build strategic alliances with your favorite heroes and villains
- Join a community of 5 million players worldwide
- New events, features and tournaments direct from the Marvel Universe
- Exclusively written by Marvel’s Frank Tieri (Iron Man, Wolverine, Weapon X) and Alex Irvine (Iron Man: The Rapture, Daredevil Noir)
***THE ORIGINAL MATCH THREE SUPER HERO GAME!***
Match tiles to annihilate your opponents, harnessing Hulk’s superpower strength or Professor X’s mind control to manipulate the game board! Match 3 gems to power up, damage and bring even the most powerful Marvel comics characters to their knees. Will you be able to rank among the top champions?
***PLAY WITH MARVEL’S GREATEST HEROES AND VILLAINS***
Recruit your favorite Super Hero characters from the X-Men, Avengers, S.H.I.E.L.D., Guardians of the Galaxy and more to create the ultimate Marvel dream team! Whether you play Spider-Man alongside his arch-nemesis Venom, or play Captain Marvel alongside her Ms. Marvel successor, Kamala Khan, YOU assemble your very own epic team of Marvel Comics Super Heroes!
Play Ms. Marvel and her infamous fists against your fiercest foes or launch Captain America’s shield to stun your opponents in the final contest. Marvel Puzzle Quest’s ever-growing list of Super Hero comics and movie characters is updated regularly with new Super Heroes including Magneto, Black Panther, Ant-Man, Daredevil and more!
***UPGRADE YOUR CHAMPIONS AND GAIN POWERFUL REWARDS***
Harness the power of Iso-8 to upgrade your Super Hero Dream Team and collect comics to unlock Marvel characters and new superpowers.
4 out of 5 stars from Touch Arcade!
9.1 out of 10 “An intricately crafted, remarkably deep experience -- Marvel Puzzle Quest doesn’t merely meet the expectations of its name, it exceeds them.” - IGN.com (Editors’ Choice Award)
App is available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, and Korean.
Developed by Demiurge Studios
INSTALL MPQ TO UNLEASH YOUR INNER SUPER HERO AND BECOME PART OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE!
What's New in Version R103.0.349011
A hero reimagined…
- Become a VIP & earn awesome rewards!
- Versus action with Black Panther!
- Fixed a few missing sound effects when selecting some comics & buttons.
- Locked, friendly Trap tiles now display Locked descriptions instead of Trap descriptions.
- Character affiliations can now be seen when viewing character biographies of un-recruited characters.
- Fixed a bug where Iron Man (XLVI)'s House Party Protocol drones would activate when any teammate took damage.
- Standardized the behavior of Locked & Fortified tiles across all abilities:
All Powers can now target Locked & Fortified tiles.
All Locked & Fortified tiles are counted for abilities that count how many tiles of a specific color are on the game board.
Marvel Puzzle Quest is a Marvel!
Yeah, yeah. Match three or more items in a row and complete the level. But wait! What is this. I'm playing as Marvel superheroes? I get to be Storm and Ironman better known as Tony Stark of Stark Industries and Spider-Man is in my team as well? Whoa, I've got a great team up of Spider-Man and Captain America. They all have their own strengths and weaknesses. But I like the fact that it's Doombots and Dr. Doom against you and your team and you can switch which villain you want to attack. I'm loving this new way of matching tile game. Your characters can level up, get trained to use new weapons, and adding new members to the team roster. I'm giving it four stars as it does help you at the beginning, but after that trying to get new characters is a little confusing and it doesn't explain that part too well. All in all, this game is way better than that other "sweet" matching game. Great story line so far. Time to go back and match some more.
D3Go doesn't listen to its players at all.
The only reason I play this game is because I'm a Marvel fan. The develops D3Go has this as a free download but it takes forever to get anything decent in this game without spending a lot of money. I always get the same sorry characters or a character I have no desire for due to the way they have the character unlocks set up almost like a gamble. Good luck if you ever even get a dream team it may take a couple of years to even get 2/3 of it. And good luck if you ever have suggestions for the game, they'll never be heard because they'll either release a character no one really wants or a feature that doesn't really help. It's been 2yrs and Nightcrawler & Gambit still isn't in the game after many many request from players but Howard the Duck somehow made it.
It's a combo of a tile matching game, like bejeweled, mixed with the marvel universe and superpowers and whatnot, with a bit of a hero collection mechanic. The powers and fighting work a lot like Puzzle Fighter if that's helpful to anyone. It's a ton of fun. Like most freemium games, it's easier and faster to get better if you pay money but there's tiered competition and the game scales to your strength so it's easy and fun to play for free. Meaning you likely won't be constantly losing to people who do pay if you decide to play for free. Give it a whirl, see if you like it!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 20, 2016
- Version: R103.0.349011
- Size: 102 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Seller: D3Publisher of America, Inc.
- © D3Publisher of America, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Agency Expenses$4.99
- Bugle Pittance$1.99
- Logan's Loonies$19.99
- Stark Salary$99.99
- Asgard Treasure$49.99
- Treasure Box$4.99
- Hidden Stash$19.99
- VIP Access$9.99
- Dead Drop$1.99
- Mother Lode$99.99