Marvel Stickers: Items of Power
By Marvel Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your messages are about to get a lot more heroic! Turn yourself into Spider-Man, defend your thoughts with Iron Man’s gauntlet, SMASH Hulk’s fists when you want to show strength, channel Doctor Strange’s Eye of Agamatto when you have something enlightening to say, or respond to everything with “I Am Groot!” with the very first sticker pack directly from the House of Ideas.
Quick tips on installing and using Sticker apps:
• To access iMessage apps, tap the App Store icon alongside the compose field to see your most recently used iMessage app.
• To continue browsing, tap the icon on the lower left corner which brings up the app drawer. From there, tap the plus icon to access the App Store for iMessage, where you can browse and download more apps. Here, you can also go to Manage where you can add your apps to your app drawer.
• To use a sticker within a conversation, you simply tap to send or you can touch and hold to place them on top of bubbles, other Stickers, or even photos. It feels just like peeling and pasting a traditional sticker.
• iPhone and iPad users (running iOS 10) and Apple Watch owners (running watchOS 3) can receive stickers. On Apple Watch, you can send any of the stickers you recently sent from iPhone or iPad. You can receive stickers on earlier versions of iOS and other platforms but they’re received inline as images and don’t support being pasted on top of text, photos etc.
Make yours Marvel and take your chats on the adventure of a lifetime!
Love the app but needs more
Hey I bought the sticker app today I love it but the reason I did 4 it needs more emotions though . Like do angry for hulk and other type emotions of the marvel emojis what you guys have now is great but I'd like to see more emotions then just face stickers .
People need to read
If you actually read the app info it tells exactly where and how to use the app. So please just read ALL of the app info. That being said it's very sad how few stickers there actually are. Please add more asap
I am in the same boat I can put the stickers on individually but how do you do it on Photos I click and drag and drop it on a picture and it bounces right back, to the bottom. Can anyone help me how to stick it on photos
- Category: Stickers
- Released: Sep 15, 2016
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Marvel Entertainment
- © 2016 Marvel
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.