In MARVEL Strike Force, ready for battle alongside allies and arch-rivals in this action-packed, visually-stunning free-to-play game for your iPhone or iPad. An assault on Earth has begun and Super Heroes and Super Villains are working together to defend it! Lead the charge by assembling your ultimate squad, including Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Loki, Elektra, Captain America and Iron Man, as you enter strategic combat against an all-new enemy threat. It’s time to fight! Gather your squad and prepare for the battle to save Earth!
ASSEMBLE YOUR SQUAD
Recruit your strike force and form a squad of powerful MARVEL Super Heroes and Super Villains like Iron Man, Captain America, Loki, Elektra, Dr. Strange and more.
STRENGTH THROUGH EVOLUTION
Outfit and upgrade your Super Heroes and Super Villains to become stronger than ever before.
Who you bring to the fight matters. Pair up specific Super Heroes and Super Villains to perform combo moves to take out enemies. Expert in-fight tactics in 5v5 battles give you the power to vanquish the greatest villains of the Marvel Universe.
Experience groundbreaking gameplay cinematics, as your heroes unleash dynamic chain combos with a single tap.
Play one of the most visually stunning mobile game experiences that has ever been released. Your Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains look as close to life-like as possible on your phone!
We may work with mobile advertising companies and other similar entities that help deliver advertisements tailored to your interests. For more information about such advertising practices, and to opt-out in mobile apps, see http://marvelstrikeforce.com/privacy-policy#ads. You may also download the App Choices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
New in this release:
• Storm joins the fight in the "Eye of the Storm" Event Campaign
• The Star-Lord Legendary Event will return in this release
• Thanos Raids have returned with improved rewards, including Thanos Orb Fragments at every difficulty level
• Ultimus Raid V now uses 7 lanes to provide players with more flexibility
• Coming soon: new Flash Event using City Heroes
• The enemy selection sound now occurs less frequently
Ratings and Reviews
Better than SWGOH but heading towards failure
The greatest thing about this game is that there is no “pay to win” wall you have to get around, yet. With time and patience a completely free to play player could rise to the top. My only issue, is with the recent character additions that could change the meta. They hinder the free to play player too much. Obviously a pay to play AKA a whale will be able to buy orbs and get their 7 star character. But giving free to play players a slim chance to even unlock this new character doesn’t seem like a strong business plan. Even the dolphins struggle and want to spend less and less. If they would let us get a 4 star with constant free to play schedule behavior and then offer the offers to get that character to 5 stars, that would be the winning formula. It would let free to play win, dolphins win and pay to plays win. Everyone would be happy. Unfortunately, it’s leading towards the SWGOH way where if you don’t have the pay to play character, and the free to plays don’t get that character, you’re stuck. AKA the JTR wall.
Otherwise, I would rate this game a 5/5 I spend more time “babying” this game than I do swgoh. I love how each and every character can be viable. I love the formats of combat and competition. If they got their new character release avenues correct, this game would be 6/5
A Marvel game finally worth YOUR time
I am a long time player of all the marvel games that enter the App Store, I’ve played them all with the exception of puzzle quest. When I heard this game was in the making I was extremely excited because I have played hundreds of hours of Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. When the game launched I was met with a minor bug that every time I would enter combat, sometimes when a animation was being played my screen would freeze and this issue still persists but it only happens on a blue moon. The game itself is incredible. It managed to capture the magic in SWGoH and exceed my expectations. I believe this game is much better that SWGoH and worth more time than all the other marvel games. I don’t feel like this game is a pay to win because I have put $0 into it and I have most of the top tier character at 3-5 star. This game is not hard to rank up and collect the heroes if you are a free to play player. I have played contest of champions and future fight and I’ve put countless hours of grinding, and gambles into drops and been disappointed time and time again and I felt like I was getting nowhere what so ever. In this game I feel like I can get somewhere. I definitely recommend this to EVERYBODY!
Good game, greed frustrating me
Hooked me early on. Enjoyed variety of things to do without overload I felt attempting to play Summoners Souls (?) and the like. Felt like this would require less time. Seems to suffer (my opinion) from the usual issues. Comparing team power suddenly becomes pointless. Your team can have a team power of 2000+ who you are fighting and yet the other team wipes the floor destroying everyone and you are lucky if you take down one of them. Plenty of defenders of this by fanboys, but if certain character abilities, rank, tier level make them much more powerful than the norm, but do not reflect well in the power level. Don’t think that’s is the way things should be personally. Fans will say, you need to play characters A, B, C and can point you to probably Wikis explaining the REAL info. I shouldn’t have to do that. Sorry, just my opinion. And where is the fun in having a huge selection of characters if the solution is just to play a certain few to excel? Balanced teams should be designed such that they have an advantage over stuff like 2 tanks and all brawlers or whatever. Anyway, going to keep playing for fun, just frustrated it gets progressively harder to progress/unlock due to design. Also, can’t prove it, but after early release, really seems the RNG has been nerfed for some.
- FoxNext Games, LLC
- 183.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 MARVEL and FoxNext Games
- In-App Purchases
- Case of Power Cores $19.99
- Bundle of Power Cores $9.99
- Power Cores $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.