By Pressto, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stay up to date with your favorite feeds from Instagram, YouTube, Twitter & more, without the clutter. With Mashfeed, you can quickly discover & enjoy quality content based on topics you care about without the hunt.
Explore thousands of hand-curated collections from popular topics like Street Art, Fashion Bloggers, & Yoga Inspiration. Follow the ones you're interested in for live updates all in one place.
Add your favorite feeds to your own collections, and share your passions with the Mashfeed community.
Other features include:
- Follow users on the original source from within any collection
- Tap the + button to add any feed to one of your own collections
- Like, Retweet, or Favorite any post!
A NOTE FROM THE CREATORS
Thanks for being one of the early adventurers to try Mashfeed. We built Mashfeed as a way to help each other discover better content that is already being shared on the social networks we're a part of. We hope that Mashfeed will quickly become the perfect complement to the social media networks you've come to know and love.
We take your feedback and opinions seriously, so please contact us at email@example.com or @Mashfeed on Twitter with any issues or comments.
We can't wait to see where this takes us, and are excited to have you along for the ride!
- The Mashfeed Team
What's New in Version 1.1.9
- Added beautiful cover images to the category pages under Browse, making it simple to find collections that are relevant to you.
- Tap the new "Invite Friends" icon on your profile to invite your closest friends & family to share their favorite feeds with the Mashfeed community.
- Fixed radial loading animation position at the bottom of each collection when new content is loading.
#ICYMI, here's what happened in our previous version...
Introducing SEARCH 2.0
If you thought our previous version made it simple to discover amazing new feeds, v1.1.8 will knock your socks off. Introducing our new & improved SEARCH 2.0. Just tap the new Search bar at the top of the Browse screen and search for ANYTHING. Now, you can find new collections to follow and popular feeds from the top social networks, all on one screen. Tap the "+" button next to any feed to add it to one of your collections, or tap the row to preview all posts.
Other recent updates...
- See all the feeds in any collection by just tapping on the header. Tap the "+" button to add any feed to one of your own collections.
- Add up to 20 feeds per content type (up from 10) in each collection.
Can't get it to work
Worked fine for two days and then always says "nothing to display" even though I know these people have posted. Making lists is time consuming and cumbersome. You have to know who you're looking for and sometimes their name STILL doesn't show up. I had to go a round about way to add someone to the list. Find her on a friend's list and then type her name in. Make it easier to sort lists, like check marks. Deleted after two months.
Fix these two things then t would be perfect
1. After adding users to a group, take them off the list of followers so I know what followers I have left I grouped.
2. It would be nice to select a bunch of users in one batch to add to a group, but the app only lets you select one a time and you have to go back and forth between pages and scroll down the list to where you left off.
This app is essential!
This is such a great app for organizing my social media feeds. Plus, you can find feeds you didn't even know existed. Kittens and Ryan Gosling is a perfect collection